Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Forget Jeremy Corbyn, the day Labour put Diane Abbott on the front bench was the day they became a party not to be taken seriously.

Love that clip of her that's been doing the rounds where she tries to claim Mao did more good than harm.

Supermarket checkouts or more specifically the grown adults that frequent them.  Is anyone else on this forum capable of packing their items as they get scanned through, putting the final few bits in their bag while their card payment clears, and being ready to pick up their bags and leave the moment the cashier produces the receipt?  

Because I feel at times like I'm the only human capable of this feat and I'm beginning to consider entering myself into a reality show, we can call it "holy shit guys, someone's actually figured out how a shop works".

• Like 1

Supermarket checkouts or more specifically the grown adults that frequent them. Is anyone else on this forum capable of packing their items as they get scanned through, putting the final few bits in their bag while their card payment clears, and being ready to pick up their bags and leave the moment the cashier produces the receipt?

Because I feel at times like I'm the only human capable of this feat and I'm beginning to consider entering myself into a reality show, we can call it "holy shit guys, someone's actually figured out how a shop works".

Aldi is the future, they make all the slow twats pack their bags away from the till.
  • Like 1

My upstairs single dad neighbor with his bloody annoying two brats. Despite my best efforts by issuing constructive criticism to the fat b*stard over the past two to three years and a relaxed summer 2015 with little complaints, with the shorter days looming, the two young 'uns are at it again, stomping, running, screaming, crying, dropping stuff on the floor and just being a general nuisance. And they're both above the age of eight already.

One night - and I kid you not - I had the youngest one in my flat, completely naked. Just opened the door and walked in. Turns out he's a somnambulist.

I was told by the father a few weeks later that one shouldn't interact with somnambulists at all, e.g. not "waking them up" - but how do you make them aware of their nightly trips?

I'm closer than ever to write a letter of complaint to the landlord.

Mrs (.) (.)

Moan, moan, moan, moan, more moaning, ****ing moaning and then constant ****ing moaning since I've come home from work.

Apparently making the dinner, washing up, bathing the kids, putting them to bed and letting her watch shitty soaps isn't enough,

• Like 1

My upstairs single dad neighbor with his bloody annoying two brats. Despite my best efforts by issuing constructive criticism to the fat b*stard over the past two to three years and a relaxed summer 2015 with little complaints, with the shorter days looming, the two young 'uns are at it again, stomping, running, screaming, crying, dropping stuff on the floor and just being a general nuisance. And they're both above the age of eight already.

One night - and I kid you not -I had the youngest one in my flat, completly naked Just opened the door and walked in. Turns out he's a somnambulist.

I was told by the father a few weeks later that one shouldn't interact with somnambulists at all, e.g. not "waking them up" - but how do you make them aware of their nightly trips?

I'm closer than ever to write a letter of complaint to the landlord.

Two seconds till I answer my phone. It's Yewtree calling.

Edited by (.) (.)
  • Like 1

Mrs (.) (.)

Moan, moan, moan, moan, more moaning, ****ing moaning and then constant ****ing moaning since I've come home from work.

Apparently making the dinner, washing up, bathing the kids, putting them to bed and letting her watch shitty soaps isn't enough,

Maybe she's moaning cos you're busy posting this on FT instead of talking to her about her day?

Mrs (.) (.)

M

Is it 'that time of the month', do you think?

Mrs (.) (.)

So it's not the good sort of moaning then!

Online passwords and pin codes and security questions! "Don't use the same for all accounts" Uh?

Iv'e soooo many of them!

*Must be 8 letters min and use symbols.

OK! Gre@tB0o$^p#48612b.

*Security question: What's your favourite breed of Walrus?

WTF. I just want to buy some socks!

Ummm.. the lesser spotted Algerian!

*Please state your username for this account:

MelancholyBumbleBee70

*I'm sorry, this username profile has already been taken.

Burglers; don't bother nicking anything at my house, just take the piece of paper that's next to my PC with all my passcodes and help yourself to the world!

If I was a criminal; I'd have fingerprint, DNA and a retina scan on record and would never need a bloody password!

• Like 2

Online passwords and pin codes and security questions! "Don't use the same for all accounts" Uh?

Iv'e soooo many of them!

*Must be 8 letters min and use symbols.

OK! Gre@tB0o$^p#48612b.

*Security question: What's your favourite breed of Walrus?

WTF. I just want to buy some socks!

Ummm.. the lesser spotted Algerian!

*Please state your username for this account:

MelancholyBumbleBee70

*I'm sorry, this username profile has already been taken.

Burglers; don't bother nicking anything at my house, just take the piece of paper that's next to my PC with all my passcodes and help yourself to the world!

If I was a criminal; I'd have fingerprint, DNA and a retina scan on record and would never need a bloody password!

90% of my email inbox are password reset requests.

Mrs (.) (.)

She should make dinner , wash up and bath kids if you are at work all day. x and shitty soaps well sod them think they are a waste of space x 

So what? Are females not people too?

You might have got away with "girl at the checkout" but describing the role as "checkout girl" is clearly sexist because it implies that the role is only suitable for females.

;)

Semantics, Moose.

I really can't be bothered.

Edited by Buce

So what? Are females not people too?

You might have got away with "girl at the checkout" but describing the role as "checkout girl" is clearly sexist because it implies that the role is only suitable for females.

;)

I call them checkout girls as well , it is not classed as sexist .If a male was on i would say i went to checkout lad x 

Moose you sure you are not a female ? that is something a feminist would come out with x 

Edited by lianne81