Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Also cheapskates that call you and immediatly hang-up so you call them back so they don't have to pay for the call.

Do it back.

And when, confused, they try and call back with the intention to cut off, accept the call quickly and cost them 10p.

Idiot wife + Windows operating software + nasty people exploiting the stupidity of idiot wife (even though they'd been told what and what not to download) = disease-ridden laptop :angry:

I love it when my brother downloads virus'. I like the challenge to get rid of them :cool:

I love it when my brother downloads virus'. I like the challenge to get rid of them :cool:

There'll be people to disagree - but I have better things to do with my time. This being a Sunday - sleeping was one of the important ones. :angry:

Lack of munchies on a Sunday night...

You've got to think ahead if you need munchies! Or at least make sure you got £20 spare in the house for a takeaway order. I'm now eating a fat chicken breast kebab with salad and chilli sauce. Proper chunky pieces of chicken breast with no fat on em. And I've got a quarter pound hawaiien burger with chilli sauce waiting for puddin! Munchie Mania. I've also got 6 packs of wotsits, 3 packs of dry roasted, a turkish delight and a creme egg for standby. Oh yeah :thumbup:

People who drive at 25 mph in a 30 mph speed zone.

Idiots traveling in the third lane on a motor-way when there not overtaking.

Bald bastard (Ross Kemp lookalike) who decides he can pull out of the junction when he likes even if there are cars approaching and with a little verbal exchange ends up chasing your car threatening to kill you.

Learner drivers (to many reasons)

Traffic Lights

The **** who keyed my car.

Old women driving.

People who take about ten minutes to park there car going back and fourth, and the idiots who park right next to your door giving you 6 inches to get back into your car.

Steamed up windows, ice on windows.

Cyclists in the midlle of the road.

People who stall at lights.

Many more....

As you can see I enjoy driving. :wub:

People who drive at 25 mph in a 30 mph speed zone.

Idiots traveling in the third lane on a motor-way when there not overtaking.

Bald bastard (Ross Kemp lookalike) who decides he can pull out of the junction when he likes even if there are cars approaching and with a little verbal exchange ends up chasing your car threatening to kill you.

Learner drivers (to many reasons)

Traffic Lights

The **** who keyed my car.

Old women driving.

People who take about ten minutes to park there car going back and fourth, and the idiots who park right next to your door giving you 6 inches to get back into your car.

Steamed up windows, ice on windows.

Cyclists in the midlle of the road.

People who stall at lights.

Many more....

As you can see I enjoy driving. :wub:

I'd hate to be with you on a journey in a car. Every 5 minutes you would get road-rage, as many of those happen on a simple journey ::laugh::

I'd hate to be with you on a journey in a car. Every 5 minutes you would get road-rage, as many of those happen on a simple journey ::laugh::

Yes im known for my road rage. Luckily music is my saviour.

I forgot actually a few weeks back a drunk guy decided to stumble in front of my car when it was red at the pedestrian crossing. I slowed down to let him past and gave him a little pap on the horn to show my unhappiness. He starts mouthing off at my window so I stick a finger up and start to drive off, next thing I know in my mirror he is chasing me waving a fist in the air.

Im telling you theres been to many encounters.

Picked up a mate from vicky park last week and had my indicators on, it was less than 20 seconds and the lane I was in is mainly parked cars so you have to go in to the next lane. Next thing I know mr businessman is giving it the biggin and we have our windows down exchanging polite words. He decides to follow me for about half my journey. At one point he over takes me at speed and parks to the side and waits to say get out the car. The guy is like 50 years old and had a frame of a rusty bucket. I just laughed and went on.

Luckily ive not had any physical encounters but im due one soon. My mates keep on saying Il get the wrong person just like that bald guy. I gave him a gesture and when he was side by side I realised he was a 6ft animal. I had my doors locked and driving for my life.

Happy days :thumbup:

Londoners.

First visit to London, came out of St Pancreas was a little lost and saw a traffic cop. Asked him for directions to the reply "Do I look Like fooking tourist Information".

Welcome to London.

Stoodent elections. Or more specifically, the idiots involved in them.

First visit to London, came out of St Pancreas was a little lost and saw a traffic cop. Asked him for directions to the reply "Do I look Like fooking tourist Information".

Welcome to London.

The patron saint of internal organs? :dunno::P

Stoodent elections. Or more specifically, the idiots involved in them.

The patron saint of internal organs? :dunno::P

The joys of dyslexia (excuse for bad spelling) lol

Edited by foxyarmy

Welcome to London.

Can't stand the people.

That's a generalisation, but I've yet to meet a decent Londoner in the city.

That kind of annoys me - people who say Pancreas instead of Pancras :rolleyes:

And anyone who can't copy down from a board. Usually happens in school. Someone writes something quite clearly on the board, and some idiot goes 'What does that say'.

It's like for god's sake can you not read?!

(not directed at anyone with spelling/writing disorders)

Edited by FoxForever

i'm delighted to see the rain! i have, however, had my gears ground by 4x4 drivers who refuse to even put the slightest edge of their tyres on the verge, insisting that little, 2wd, punto driver should risk getting stuck. tvvats

Ah, this too is a personal hate of mine. I've been known to stop my car in the middle of the road, switch off the engine and refuse to budge until they at least edge their pristine tyres onto the verge. :@ Achieving the perfect wheel-spin to then spray mud and gravel all over their poncy 'Chelsea tractor' makes the whole experience worthwhile though. :devil:

Welcome to London.

To market trader on Oxford St., selling shite T-shirts: "Excuse me, do you know where Berwick Street is?"

"Yes - now **** off!"