Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Been trying to call BT, and have waited 25 minutes just to get through.

The ''sorry, we're currently receiving a large number of calls, please be patient and a customer service advisor will be available to you'' message, and the waiting musicth  are really frustrating.

good luck mate. their customer service is shit. i had tons of problems with them ringing them up or chatting them on their live chat. they always over-promised and under-delivered. had so many problems in the course of a month I wrote a 3-page complaint letter to them lol

Once you're over 65 all the junk mail is depressing - cheap funerals, private medical insurance "guaranteed", how best to leave something for your "loved ones". F**k off and leave me alone.   

Don't you get a free pen or carriage clock just for enquiring about these products, well thats what Michael Parkinson, June Whitfield etc will have you believe on their daytime adverts. Every cloud.....etc etc...

nah but we've got a new temp in and he's being a right awkward bastard. tries to lecture me on the Pearson situation and comes up with random stuff, unprompted like 'cambiasso was good for you guys last season' or 'so what do you think of Blatter and Platini'. i'm like mate i'm on the phone stop talking to me.

he's done it again today lol.

our desks are positioned so there's 6 to each bay/set of desks. I'm sitting on one side at the end and he's sitting on the opposite side on the opposite end. I start dialling on my phone and see him look over. The phone is to my ear, he's still looking over and out of nowhere he says 'so what do you think of Gary Neville at Valencia then' lol

it's like he has no concept that I have to get on with some work and as much as I'd love to talk about football all day I can't! And I know for a fact whatever I say he'll say I'm wrong lol

Adults who have Twitter bios like they're still in early KS3 education.

"@XXXXX is the love of my life she/he is the most beautiful thing ever he/she is the best thing that ever happened to me love you lots mwah mine forever."

Firstly, you're not 12, you're a fully grown human being and secondly this always seems to come over as some kind of possesive tool to point out that you either "belong" or they "belong" to you.

:sick:

Adults who have Twitter bios like they're still in early KS3 education.

"@XXXXX is the love of my life she/he is the most beautiful thing ever he/she is the best thing that ever happened to me love you lots mwah mine forever."

Firstly, you're not 12, you're a fully grown human being and secondly this always seems to come over as some kind of possesive tool to point out that you either "belong" or they "belong" to you.

:sick:

I prefer

"Ruined her #gotmylegover #needapissandashower"

The JD Sport adverts, not sure why, think it's more to do with their tag line "Undisputed Kings of Style" which i'm surprised has passed advertising standards as it's both false and misleading advertisement.

Edited by Matt