Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Very much this.

When we moved house, I was ruthless about throwing old stuff away; the missus filled half the removal truck with stuff that even the charity shops would refuse.

I am terrible , as soon as it looks like there is to much in the house i get ruthless and throw loads out. 

I hate clutter with a passion. x 

Edited by lianne81

The way we seem to never learn from history and it keeps repeating itself in the same old cycles.

Economic downturn...rise of nationalism based on perception that everything else has failed...remind me, what comes next in this sequence?

It's as if we're hard wired to do the same shit throughout history over and over. The idea of "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it" is rubbish - if anything, the opposite is true, those who remember it want to repeat it because it gives them a reason to hate.

I'm just so pleased that you didn't post this in the suicide thread.

I'm just so pleased that you didn't post this in the suicide thread.

Hahaha...yeah, don't worry, I tread the line between idealism and cynicism as far as the human race goes. I mean, there's so much potential there and I won't stop believing that we can fulfil it, but if we keep looking back rather than forward it may well not happen, and that would be a damn shame.

Someone bringing mince pies into the office and expecting you to enjoy eating one cold and without brandy cream. Fvcking come on guys what is this I mean jesus

Yeah, that's a travesty. Warm the fvcking things up.

Whoever invented mince pies is a diabolical genius, I mean could you imagine someone today inventing a gross combination of spices and fruits which simply don't belong together then chucking them in the shittiest, crumbliest pastry they can find before convincing an entire nation that giving these hate pastries to other people would constitute an act of festive kindness.

• Like 1

Also, the fact that all the Mrs's keep many useless cushions in storage, but when they can't put something in the wardrobe cause your guitar's in there it's "you need to sell all your belongings, we don't have room for them." No we fvcking don't cause every bit of storage is rammed full of shit cushions and clothes that you've got no chance of fitting into anymore!

You've just described my wife. Should we be worried? Am i married to a bigamist?

Eastenders and the current  Xmas play storyline.  (yes I  am a sad fecker) Two weeks  to Xmas and they are just talking  about producing a play for the community centre.. One woman wanted some pantomime Dot Branning wants a nativity play (what a surprise) They had  a vote in the Vic. The pantomime proceeds were  going behind the bar, the nativity to the church. Guess  which got more votes? Only the bleeding Nativity play.

I am bored 

Edited by Rincewind

This is the time of your life mate, enjoy it.

Soon you'll be slogging your bollocks off for a minimum eight hours a day for a wage that the government takes half off you before you get it.

This guy, obviously, wanting things his way despite the thing he did 2 years back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35058076

Really hope he doesn't receive any compensation and suffers more.

You violate someone's rights, you lose yours. IMO.

exactly. how the fuch do you attempt to decapitate and kill someone and then complain when you lose your teeth lol

You violate someone's rights, you lose yours. IMO.

Nope.  You lose your right to freedom of course, but it is important that even scum like this are safe in prison.  Prisoners have to be able to have recourse to the law to protect themselves in a civilised society.  If his accusation were true - which I to be clear I don't believe - he would be right to sue.  The cost of that is sometimes people who are making shit up for attention will do I as well.

• Like 1