Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Somehow, I find it kind of bemusing - I get some short and minor electrical shocks quite often when I touch my computer at work.

Also happens occasionally when I'm just about to shake hands with somebody else.

That happened to me a few months ago, just kept getting static shocks off everything and it was pissing me right off - anything I'd get a shock off I'd end up slapping to get the shock over with quickly. Don't know what changed cause it hasn't happened in a while now - maybe new shoes?

Migraines!

I think I've mentioned them before, but they piss me off. I'm nearly 33 and have been suffering since I was 13. I've had numerous tests and made diaries of when I have them but there seems to be no trigger or cause for them. When I was younger I got them more regularly but would only have one. Now they're much less frequent but I get them back to back over a couple of days. I've basically lost the last two days of my life for something I can't cure. It's shit.

ive found head massage to be useful, particularly the eyebrow area.

sorry if youve already tried this and it doesnt help you.

Tried all the tip over the last 20 years. The only thing that made any difference was a tablet called migraleve, but even don't touch it now.

Thanks for the advice though.

I think amputation might be the only answer lol

Tried all the tip over the last 20 years. The only thing that made any difference was a tablet called migraleve, but even don't touch it now.

Thanks for the advice though.

I think amputation might be the only answer lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/up-in-smoke-cannabis-gave-me-my-life-back-2041640.html

I'll be honest it's the one thing I've never tried. Never crossed my mind to be honest.

could be be the answer. leave out the baccy, small doses vaped should do it. don't know if you use it for prevention or treatment. suppose there's literature or personal experience posted somewhere on the web.

Might be worth asking your gp to see if there are any trials etc for cannaboid meds out there.

could be be the answer. leave out the baccy, small doses vaped should do it. don't know if you use it for prevention or treatment. suppose there's literature or personal experience posted somewhere on the web.

Might be worth asking your gp to see if there are any trials etc for cannaboid meds out there.

Might be worth asking, thanks for the advice. Like I said earlier they aren't very frequent but when I get one I get loads, so pain relief is the most important thing. When I'd get one and it be finished in a few hours I could live with it, but when I'm in pain for nearly two days is terrible, and stops everything.

Might be worth asking, thanks for the advice. Like I said earlier they aren't very frequent but when I get one I get loads, so pain relief is the most important thing. When I'd get one and it be finished in a few hours I could live with it, but when I'm in pain for nearly two days is terrible, and stops everything.

I suppose your doctor will have considered it, but a friend of mine suffers from what he calls cluster headaches.  Although he describes them as more like migraines than headaches.  He has an oxygen tank in his bedroom & will go & hook himself up whenever he feels a migraine coming on.  Says it has worked well for him.  He reckons he is now registered disabled because of his condition & gets no end of preferential treatment at work because of it.

I'll be honest it's the one thing I've never tried. Never crossed my mind to be honest.

Can run in the family that's what my consultant said.also certain meds can cause them

A good med to ask for is maxi melt works a treat for me ,is a lot better than migralive xx

A proper head massage can relieve head aches, especially those stress/tension type headaches. Not sure about migraines but it's worth a try. If you've never had a head massage you've got to try it, a good masseuse can make you feel high like you're on drugs.

When you have a migraine last thing you want is someone touching your head. Best turn lights out and try not to move xx

When you have a migraine last thing you want is someone touching your head. Best turn lights out and try not to move xx

Having a cough and a migraine at the same time is horrible! Obviously you can't help coughing, but moving your head, especially with a jolt like you do when you cough, is so painful!

• Like 1