Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Why the heck to people think Mark Zuckerberg will give them some of his $45bn if they copy and paste a FB post?

Are people really that dumb?

An old mate of mine, who probably posts on here, posted this, with the comment "nothing to lose right??".  I resisted a cutting reply referring to self respect, and that of your Facebook friends.

Having a cough and a migraine at the same time is horrible! Obviously you can't help coughing, but moving your head, especially with a jolt like you do when you cough, is so painful!

Had that it is awful, sure way to chuck up x 

Edited by lianne81

Zuckerberg grinds my gears the creepy twat. "Gives away" all his money to another business owned by himself and puts out a load of PR as if he has done something great. Guarantee that business will be up to no good stealing data and the like. He makes bono look tasteful and that takes some doing.

Completely upto no good rat faced w**ker, same ploy bill gates did. "Ow im so generous with my wealth" **** off and pull the other one you jumped up pricks. Id rather see them burn there pile of millions in front of my eyes then be bullshitted that there giving it to charity when in truth they just filter it back to charities that in one way or another benefit there company or corporations they have links to. Still don't out do bono tho, that c**t uses tragedy to get his face involved for free pr like Madonna did to with the Paris attacks. If ***** like that really cared then dont make sure you let the media know you are coming before hand to watch you grieving first hand. Them two are the type of w***kers that would dance on your grave with f**king jazz hands if it means having five min of publicity for there egos to be exaggerated to another level of unbearable c**tishness

Completely upto no good rat faced w**ker, same ploy bill gates did. "Ow im so generous with my wealth" **** off and pull the other one you jumped up pricks. Id rather see them burn there pile of millions in front of my eyes then be bullshitted that there giving it to charity when in truth they just filter it back to charities that in one way or another benefit there company or corporations they have links to. Still don't out do bono tho, that c**t uses tragedy to get his face involved for free pr like Madonna did to with the Paris attacks. If ***** like that really cared then dont make sure you let the media know you are coming before hand to watch you grieving first hand. Them two are the type of w***kers that would dance on your grave with f**king jazz hands if it means having five min of publicity for there egos to be exaggerated to another level of unbearable c**tishness

There are some pretty effective treatments for pms, now.

Just ask your GP.

I don't know the ins and outs but are not charity donations tax exempted? If so he will benefit as much as the charity. The publicity may be good and bad thing. Yes he does show off his ego but it may also motivate others who would not normally do so get involved. There are however plenty of 'famous' people involved in charity work who do not advertise it. Sometimes the media may hear of it and see it as a  news story depending on how high profile  the person is.

yeah but tell us how you really feel

Sunday trading hours.

I'm all for everyone having time off and it isn't about that, its about 1 shop opening at 10am, another opening at 10.30am and another opening at 11am, time and time again I turn up at shops on a Sunday and it doesn't open for another atleast 30 minutes.

I know what's coming, the solution to the problem, but I wanna be out, do the stuff i've gotta do and be back home to chill out on a Sunday.

Sunday trading hours.

I'm all for everyone having time off and it isn't about that, its about 1 shop opening at 10am, another opening at 10.30am and another opening at 11am, time and time again I turn up at shops on a Sunday and it doesn't open for another atleast 30 minutes.

I know what's coming, the solution to the problem, but I wanna be out, do the stuff i've gotta do and be back home to chill out on a Sunday.

I agree, all shops that fall under that rule should be 10-4.

Sunday trading hours.

I agree, all shops that fall under that rule should be 10-4.

Not sure if it's still the case, but one Tesco superstore in a town near me opens 10-4 on Sunday and the other across town opens 11-5. So in effect they can trade in said town for 7 hours total rather than 6. Not sure you can blame them as a business but it does confuse the customers I guess.

Not sure if it's still the case, but one Tesco superstore in a town near me opens 10-4 on Sunday and the other across town opens 11-5. So in effect they can trade in said town for 7 hours total rather than 6. Not sure you can blame them as a business but it does confuse the customers I guess.

Yeah that's what I mean, it's confusing. Nobody wants to turn up at a shopping centre and find half the shops have decided to open an hour later than the rest. If you don't go there regularly then it's pure luck if the shop you want is a 10 or 11 opener.

Yeah that's what I mean, it's confusing. Nobody wants to turn up at a shopping centre and find half the shops have decided to open an hour later than the rest. If you don't go there regularly then it's pure luck if the shop you want is a 10 or 11 opener.

It's not luck if you just check on Google before you set off

It's not luck if you just check on Google before you set off

Wouldn't have to if they all opened at the same time.

And I generally don't check because I think like a lot of people I just expect places to open at 10 on Sunday. It's only in recent years some have moved to 11.

Edited by Facecloth

Literally the most stupid thing to be complaining about lol

Why? Because it doesn't annoy you so it must be stupid? There's probably some things that piss you off that we'd think are stupid things to complain about. Each to their own and all that. I rather be someone that complained about shop opening times than someone who thinks everyone should think the same way as them.

• Like 1

Just had Sunday lunch with my brother and he was saying my sister in law has to get up at 3am over xmas. She works at tesco in the online ordering dept. She works 4-10. We are meeting other family members on Tuesday but she has to be in bed by 8 so not much fun for her. Not very good either for all the other shop workers over xmas who will be working when office workers will be enjoying the xmas festivities. Swings and roundabouts. I suppose some shops have to go by what staff they have and what times they can work. If there is a specific shop you are visiting you can always check on opening hours another day or online.