Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

...my soon-to-be deceased visiting in-laws if they carry on like this for the next 5 days.

I can see the end of my tether fast approaching.

Just leave me alone at 3.00pm on Boxing Day!

Bah humbug!

I know where you're coming from.

I went to visit mine, last night - I swear their clock goes backwards, to spite me.

Hearing a couple of United fans moaning about their season, but finishing in saying "these are the tough times and we've got to stick by them". Aren't they 5th? What would they do if they gave up on them, cancel Sky? Christ. 

Yeah I've heard this a lot from United fans. They love it, gives them a chance to pretend they're not plastic cvnts who have probably never even been to Manchester.

Bloody hell, my Christmas break is going downhill at an alarming rate.

Mrs Isle of Wight Fox's birthday on 30th December but she's just announced she wants to go out on the 29th or she'll be knackered for New Year's Eve.

What?? The 29th? When City play Man City?? WTF?

Get my priorities right she says.

I've ordered her a taxi, booked her a table for one and asked the restaurant to ring me at the end of the evening so that I can pay.

Job done.

• Like 2

Mrs Isle of Wight Fox's birthday on 30th December but she's just announced she wants to go out on the 29th or she'll be knackered for New Year's Eve.

I've ordered her a taxi, booked her a table for one and asked the restaurant to ring me at the end of the evening so that I can pay.

Job done.

lol. So at the end of that minor yet correct rant is it safe to assume you are still begrudgingly going out with the mrs?

Job done.

Make sure you give her loads of money and tell her go for a day with her friends. 

If she is one them woman that like shopping etc she be more happy with that then having a man with a sore head hanging out with her because he is missing the football,xx

Hearing a couple of United fans moaning about their season, but finishing in saying "these are the tough times and we've got to stick by them". Aren't they 5th? What would they do if they gave up on them, cancel Sky? Christ. 

What they would do if they gave up on them is become a fan of a more successful club. Buy a Leicester shirt or something.

The advert with that ugly smiley family singing annoying Christmas songs with outrageously unrealistic lyrical accuracy in the car and then stopping at McDonalds and then shouting the lyrics as they leave the drive through.

So much wrong with it I don't know where to start.

do the fcuking pricks want a McDonald's or not? Singing over him whilst he's trying to order, so ungrateful