Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Walking into my room before with a cup of tea and tripped up and spilt it all over my xbox now it won't turn on for longer than 5 seconds. Haha fml.

Sheeit.  I'd leave it in the airing cupboard all day then try again and hope it's just residual moisture causing the problem.

I want to feel hungry again. :(

And a sense of normality. It is getting too weird being full all time, unsettled sleeping patterns, endless films and TVs, constantly eating rich food and Celebrations, being a guest at in laws for few days now and the list goes on.... 

Even watching my usual TV series do not feel the same amongst all of festive goings on. 

Edited by The Blur

OK dad I've played with all my presents now can you open the one from great aunt inlaw havn't anf'in clue.  "Glue the dinosaur" together with 2000 matchsticks with instructions written in google translate (position the phallus adjacent to the daffodil) after it's just taken me 40 minutes to unwrap the bloody box and it's contents which meant I actually had to go into the garage and select some hard ass industrial equipment. Only to find due to health and safety legislation: glue not supplied!

Build quality from so called trusted names. My 7  year old son's Scalextric , one of the cars lasted about half a lap before it broke. on christmas day. now its put away because i dont know if i am returning it to amazon or getting a replacement car from scalextric themselves.

Edited by Beliall

My sisters ex.

He hasn't got his daughter (my niece) anything for christmas becasue she didnt go and see him.  But she had good reason he barely acknowledges her at all.  When she does see him she ends up as a glorified babysitter for his new girlfriends kid. 

He's always been like this.  Me and my family practically brought his daughter up whilst her mother worked , he was never there , never played with her, never took time out of his day do what she wanted to do.  And now he's reaping what he sowed.

He probably thinks we have turned her against him (something he's said in the past) but the opposite is actually true, even after my sister split with him and he treated my sister like muck we still thought it was important for my niece to have a relationship with her dad.

Moreover my nieces grandmother (his mother) hasn't got her anything either.  The whole family are morons, I never liked them from the moment I met them, they are obsessed with material things and rather than playing with their daughter/granddaughter they would buy her stuff she didnt want thinking that was enough when all she wanted was to spend time and have some fun.

How can you not get your daughter/granddaughter anything for christmas?  She is a beautiful talented hard working girl who is a joy to be around.

I was always the first to try and help build bridges with that family but now my feeling is 'screw 'em'.  They don't deserve her.

• Like 4