Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who take them to the football and record Daley Blind putting a corner out of play.

That is annoying. I can understand the odd person doing it at critical moments in a match. Birmingham's escape in 13/14 is amazing to watch on YT, but at 0-0 in the 24th minute? Watch the bloody game, you've paid enough stop thinking about your YouTube view count?

Only thing worse than that is people standing by the Thames on NYE watching the fireworks and filming the whole thing. I mean, the BBC have over a dozen cameras providing footage, HD audio and direction. No-one wants to watch your uploaded one-dimensional version with the odd person going ooooh, ahhh. Just stand there and enjoy it, when are you ever going to watch that again!?

• Like 2

People who let their children scan the shopping at self services tills.

It's not a toy just scan your stuff, pack it and fvck off. I don't want to be hanging around waiting whilst your little brat of a kid is messing around thinking it's a fun game.

great shout. so annoying. or when the parent scans it and gets the child to pack it. and then the child does fvck all anyway.

miserable buggers. i let my kids scan a couple of things, its doesnt take more than a few seconds longer, its fun for them, and costs me nothing. :)

That is annoying. I can understand the odd person doing it at critical moments in a match. Birmingham's escape in 13/14 is amazing to watch on YT, but at 0-0 in the 24th minute? Watch the bloody game, you've paid enough stop thinking about your YouTube view count?

Only thing worse than that is people standing by the Thames on NYE watching the fireworks and filming the whole thing. I mean, the BBC have over a dozen cameras providing footage, HD audio and direction. No-one wants to watch your uploaded one-dimensional version with the odd person going ooooh, ahhh. Just stand there and enjoy it, when are you ever going to watch that again!?

Same with gigs and festivals and that, like fair enough the odd video is relatively acceptable (I don't do it) but filming the whole thing?? Just enjoy the show!

People who let their children scan the shopping at self services tills.

It's not a toy just scan your stuff, pack it and fvck off. I don't want to be hanging around waiting whilst your little brat of a kid is messing around thinking it's a fun game.

great shout. so annoying. or when the parent scans it and gets the child to pack it. and then the child does fvck all anyway.

miserable buggers. i let my kids scan a couple of things, its doesnt take more than a few seconds longer, its fun for them, and costs me nothing. :)

i let my kids watch me scan and pack and then allow them to pay.

My kids would probably tell me to do it myself anyway.

there is a picture of a topless man (nipples visible) in a thread in the transfer section, yet we are only allowed to post links in the hot celeb thread because nipples offend the forum. the 21st century needs to get its priorities sorted out an free the nips 

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2877320/Allegations-murder-torture-against-British-soldiers-Iraqi-detainees-deliberate-lies-rules-war-crimes-inquiry.html

This was referred to on the Today programme but only the Mail seem to have picked it up. Ambulance chasers fabricating stories against the armed forces including the destruction of evidence to claim taxpayers money. Perverting the course of justice is still a crime isn't it?

the national lottery website is down/too busy and i cant be bothered to go to the shop.

if anyone on here is also trying to play online please fúck off and die for 20 minutes so i can sign in.

Just write the numbers down and claim to Camelot that you bought a ticket even though you have no proof. :D

the national lottery website is down/too busy and i cant be bothered to go to the shop.

if anyone on here is also trying to play online please fúck off and die for 20 minutes so i can sign in.

they have been saying for a few days now that it will be really busy in the hours leading up to it because of how popular this draw is!

they have been saying for a few days now that it will be really busy in the hours leading up to it because of how popular this draw is!

no one told me!

I went out in the rain to get one, small price to pay for being £50,000,000 up by 9:00pm tonight :fc:

Edited by Royston.