Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Tracey Ullman, Urgh. :sick:

Not even sure who or what she is but i've seen her milling about on TV in the past and see she's got some kind of un-funny show starting, not sure why but she repulses me.

This this & this.

I've just said in the FA cup thread that I've had to turn the channel over because of her.

Much preferred the FA cup draw when you didn't know (apart from maybe your own team) the numbers allocated to each team. Much more exciting to hear the number and then wait for the announcer to state which team.

The BBC try to big up the draw, but they do a rubbish job. Bring back the draw on radio / wireless at 1215 (or thereabouts) Monday lunchtimes - part of the magic, now lost forever.

Tracey Ullman, Urgh. :sick:

Not even sure who or what she is but i've seen her milling about on TV in the past and see she's got some kind of un-funny show starting, not sure why but she repulses me.

This this & this.

I've just said in the FA cup thread that I've had to turn the channel over because of her.

Tracey Ullman used to be hilarious, I'm looking forward to her show.

was amusing in the day, and if i remember correctly, she is responsible for bringing.... "The Simpsons" to the world

Touchscreen keyboards.

Either my fingers are too big for my iPhone, I'm too fast or I'm just not aiming well enough whilst typing - messages hardly ever come out the way they're intended to at first try. :D

Does it have a swype type keyboard?  I do find they make things much easier and remove the need to be so precise

Receiving seemingly rude email from company directors, quite shocked.

I asked, via the company's website (which sells safety and protection goods for businesses) whether they sell hi-vis jackets.

He responded: 'Erm...can't you see from our website page that there's not a picture of a hi-via jacket? If you look at the pictures MORE clearly its clear that we don't sell them'.

Edited by Wymeswold fox