Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Receiving seemingly rude email from company directors, quite shocked.

I asked, via the company's website (which sells safety and protection goods for businesses) whether they sell hi-vis jackets.

He responded: 'Erm...can't you see from our website page that there's not a picture of a hi-via jacket? If you look at the pictures MORE clearly its clear that we don't sell them'.

Tbf if they sold them then they'd be on the website

Touchscreen keyboards.

Either my fingers are too big for my iPhone, I'm too fast or I'm just not aiming well enough whilst typing - messages hardly ever come out the way they're intended to at first try. :D

waht

Receiving seemingly rude email from company directors, quite shocked.

I asked, via the company's website (which sells safety and protection goods for businesses) whether they sell hi-vis jackets.

He responded: 'Erm...can't you see from our website page that there's not a picture of a hi-via jacket? If you look at the pictures MORE clearly its clear that we don't sell them'.

This is absurd.  He sounds like a child.

Feeling like shit the morning after only 2.5 - 3 hours sleep (if that, after staying up that late and being fuming about the situation I couldn't go to sleep)thanks to staying up to try and get Arsenal away tickets on a shitty website that crashes.

Edited by Matt

That would be the Welsh/sheep connection.. :D

Seriously. You should see my wardrobe. I must own about ten or eleven wool jumpers / hoodies of varying thickness.

Starting a new job on secondment in Feb which I can't wear jeans for so I've invested in a bunch of new smart trousers, all wool mix. Haha.

Seriously. You should see my wardrobe. I must own about ten or eleven wool jumpers / hoodies of varying thickness.

Starting a new job on secondment in Feb which I can't wear jeans for so I've invested in a bunch of new smart trousers, all wool mix. Haha.

A suave, articulate chap like yourself should consider a career in the legal profession.

You might get called to the baa.

The Leicester City Forum on FT at the moment. I think I must be getting old because I'm finding myself getting more and more irritated with certain posters. I probably haven't helped myself on there, but I'm finding a much better quality of discussion on the General Chat Forum. Think I might just stick to the 80's music thread actually - it's much less hassle lol

The Leicester City Forum on FT at the moment. I think I must be getting old because I'm finding myself getting more and more irritated with certain posters. I probably haven't helped myself on there, but I'm finding a much better quality of discussion on the General Chat Forum. Think I might just stick to the 80's music thread actually - it's much less hassle lol

That's sounds very queer Muzzett ... ?

Sorry I mean strange !

That's sounds very queer Muzzett ... ?

Sorry I mean strange !

lol. Yeah, it's gonna take a while to live that one down I guess! But probably a good example of how out of touch I am with 'modern' fans. It's a shame I now feel I need to stop and check everything I say in case it's not PC or offends certain people.

lol. Yeah, it's gonna take a while to live that one down I guess! But probably a good example of how out of touch I am with 'modern' fans. It's a shame I now feel I need to stop and check everything I say in case it's not PC or offends certain people.

Don't ever stop IM ... Just cus the worlds gone mad we don't all have to join in !

• Like 1

Don't ever stop IM ... Just cus the worlds gone mad we don't all have to join in !

lol cheers mate. You're one of my favourite posters and there's some quality guys on here that I really enjoy having the banter with.