Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The fact that everytime you drop a scrabble piece, 99.999999999 % of the time, it manages to bounce its tiny little square-ass in the direction of the gap underneath the settee.

Even though you know it's made it there, you still wave your hand on the floor thinking it will be around somewhere. But eventually, you have to lie on the floor and squeeze your hand through the tiny little gap to prise it back into the light.

I wrote way too much to explain this...

What you playing Scrabble for? :unsure:

These stupid random lines in people's MSN names, I don't know what you'd call them.

e.g: "Y is a guy like a snowstorm" You dont know when its coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long it will stay."

"I wish you were my maths homework, i'd be doing you on my desk all night"

:laugh:

Could be something to do with the fact that most parents seem to think they can roll up whenever they feel like it - thus completely stuffing up any appointments system in place. I'm sure you're the exception to the rule. Most teachers find the situation equally frustrating. :glare:

Don't turn up on time, don't shut up wittering about themselves and then do **** all to help their kids at home and wonder why little Manchelsa doesn't make any friggin progress.

Parents - parents get on my tits and twist my nipples.

Wankers, the lot of 'em. :angry:

(apart from FT members who will no doubt be great parents and those who got me shedloads of fab presents)

Miserable cunts who should have retired three years ago and are sticking in their job just to bring misery into my life.

Fuck off you witch - fuck off or die.

I know exactly what you mean. My old (both in age and my former) geography teacher knows that he's going to retire in a couple of years. He didnt teach us, but knows he'll get paid til his time is up. So annoying. He just talked about drugs and getting fvcked up around the world.

Occasionally he'll give us a handout from the Guardian. That's it.

Could be something to do with the fact that most parents seem to think they can roll up whenever they feel like it - thus completely stuffing up any appointments system in place. I'm sure you're the exception to the rule. Most teachers find the situation equally frustrating. :glare:

Pity you can't relegate the late-comers to the end of the queue.

Doubtless you would have done in times past but now, I suppose, if there's one complaint from anyone out to make mischief, you'd be out of a job.

Despite the pay and holidays you get, I admire all of you for putting up with it.

Late timekeeping is the height of ignorance and selfishness especially when you know it is going to inconvenience countless others. And in this day of mobile phones there's very little excuse for it.