Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Fought*

u want a scrap????

As an aside people with particularly poor grammar love to use full stops as well as exclamation marks or question marks...!!!

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 1

I'm enjoying all of the chat and comments about how well Leicester are doing right now, but some of the ways I have seen Leicester being spelt is laughable! Licester, Lecester, Liceester, Liciester. Plebs!

Lions Eat Ice Cream Every Saturday Teatime... ERrrrrr.

That's how we learnt it at school, that's what needs to be exported to the world.

I thought most McDonald's are 24hr.

I went Burger King on Wednesday for the first time in ages. Had one of them new BK burgers, £1.50 and surprisingly it tasted really nice.

Yeah it is, I meant "shut for repair". Only one we've got too.

Car broke down on the A1139/A1 junction with a blown head gasket. Had to sit waiting for recovery for an hour then pay 100 quid for the tow home. Had to cancel valentines plans for the weekend and to top it all off any repairs can't start until Monday and likely will take a few days so I've practically no way of getting to work next week

Car broke down on the A1139/A1 junction with a blown head gasket. Had to sit waiting for recovery for an hour then pay 100 quid for the tow home. Had to cancel valentines plans for the weekend and to top it all off any repairs can't start until Monday and likely will take a few days so I've practically no way of getting to work next week

That's bad luck, can you afford to hire a car for a week?

That's bad luck, can you afford to hire a car for a week?

Not looked at that, going through at the moment to see if anyone else at work lives this far out. If not it may be the peasant wagon and just being a bit late for a couple of days. 

Or will your insurers provide you with a courtesy car?

I think I've got courtesy car included, although I'd rather not make a claim when I can afford the repairs out of pocket.