Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

they like them whenever they do road works on the m6.

i got 3 points and a fine for averaging 57mph which still puzzles me as i was in the left hand lane all the time so does that mean everyone in the middle and outer lanes got fined too?

Swap lanes between cameras mate ...   always works for me.

they like them whenever they do road works on the m6.

i got 3 points and a fine for averaging 57mph which still puzzles me as i was in the left hand lane all the time so does that mean everyone in the middle and outer lanes got fined too?

That's what I don't understand either.

Everyone else seems to be going faster. Then people stare at you as they pass I'm like just sticking to the 50.

Sitting in at home waiting for things.

I've got a few maintenance things being done on my house outstanding from the snag list and I've had to take the day off as holiday to wait in for them. I've already had a general handyman round today and now I'm waiting for a plumber and an electrician. 

I can't do anything or go anywhere. NIghtmare!

Oh, and daytime telly is absolutely atrocious.

People who say that sucks and you do the math and other basterdisation of the English language into Americanism.

And the people who say "know what I mean" after everything. No I don't know what you mean, that's why we're having a conversation!

And those that say 'like'.

"I was, like, listening to this song..." - were you listening to it or merely doing something similar to listening to it?

Back off and leave Mrs CF out of this !!

Sitting in at home waiting for things.

I've got a few maintenance things being done on my house outstanding from the snag list and I've had to take the day off as holiday to wait in for them. I've already had a general handyman round today and now I'm waiting for a plumber and an electrician.

I can't do anything or go anywhere. NIghtmare!

Oh, and daytime telly is absolutely atrocious.

This will be me tomorrow