Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Few moans about women here (MTG and JJJS), but that is NOTHING to the woman who works at the game dealers ....   the ugly big obnoxious lesbi*n bast*ard is probably one of the most unpleasant people I've ever come across.  She scowls moans swears a few times then walks off muttering.   Maybe its because unlike her I'm a proper bloke with meat and two veg ...   who knows.     My mate doesn't even get out the truck when he sees her. 

The person who feels it necessary to wrap their lunchbox up in a Harrods bag in the work fridge.

I'm not having the Harrods bag was the first one at the top of their pile of plaggys. No way.

Has anyone ever seen a Harrods bag outside of London and not thought "what an absolute show off" anyway?

Probably only bought a pencil.

Edited by Footballwipe
  • Like 2

The person who feels it necessary to wrap their lunchbox up in a Harrods bag in the work fridge.

I'm not having the Harrods bag was the first one at the top of their pile of plaggys. No way.

Has anyone ever seen a Harrods bag outside of London and not thought "what an absolute show off" anyway?

The bag probably cost more than the pencil.

• Like 1

Candy_Strip_Blue_1.jpg

That's always the first one you pull out the cupboard, it always has soil in it and no one knows where it came from

• Like 4

People who feel the need to comment when you have a drink "ohhhhh don't you know how much sugar is in that" yeah I do you dullard go have some cress

The Weight Watchers person in the studio always tells you how many points your drink is worth, and why you should only ever drink warm water with a slice of lemon in it

Apparently (according to token WW woman in office) smoothies are really bad for you because when you blend fruit the sugars turn into bad sugars that make you fat, and a glass of juice is as much of a health risk as a can of Coke and that contains industrial cleaning agents and there's very little chance you'll survive drinking the rest of the can

The Weight Watchers person in the studio always tells you how many points your drink is worth, and why you should only ever drink warm water with a slice of lemon in it

Apparently (according to token WW woman in office) smoothies are really bad for you because when you blend fruit the sugars turn into bad sugars that make you fat, and a glass of juice is as much of a health risk as a can of Coke and that contains industrial cleaning agents and there's very little chance you'll survive drinking the rest of the can

Tell me about it, it's called weight watchers because you need to watch your weight. Not my weight you greedy fat interfering cock womble.
  • Like 1

People who feel the need to comment when you have a drink "ohhhhh don't you know how much sugar is in that" yeah I do you dullard go have some cress

hahaha i thought this the other day. was hanging, whipped out an orange luco got three comments in about ten minutes "corrrr they're bad for you them lucozades you know" yeah no shit pal so's the 4 sugars i lobbed in your "really milky please" (full fat milk) tea but i didn't ask for your bmi before i let you drink it you slag 

• Like 2

Taking over two hours trying to drive nine miles into Leicester. Anyone fancy doing a no win no fee court case over the loss of earnings? The remaining proceeds can go to charity.

You have to wonder if the authorities get together to plan the worst possible scenarios for Leicester and Leicestershire traffic - or don't get together at all - because cos in maritime terms it was the perfect storm.

Mention driving to Leicester and people outside the area just shudder.

It was chaos everywhere and for all the commentary on traffic news, I didn't here any helpful advice, just commentary on the chaos I could see for myself much of the time.

Basically all the Western approaches were gridlocked.

Obsessive compulsive cleaners.

What's the point in wanting everything/everywhere spotless when it'll be likely dust etc will appear again?

-

Lack of gradate work support locally and regionally (know 3 graduates that have been unemployed for a good while, despite trying hard just to get something) and most low-level jobs turning into Apprenticeships.

-

Prostitute-types just hanging around on a street, making you feel uncomfortable when they stare at you admirably whilst walking past them.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Obsessive compulsive cleaners.

What's the point in wanting everything/everywhere spotless when it'll be likely dust etc will appear again?

-

Lack of gradate work support locally and regionally (know 3 graduates that have been unemployed for a good while, despite trying hard just to get something) and most low-level jobs turning into Apprenticeships.

-

Prostitute-types just hanging around on a street, making you feel uncomfortable when they stare at you admirably whilst walking past them.

what street and where??? :knockyhat:

• Like 1

hahaha i thought this the other day. was hanging, whipped out an orange luco got three comments in about ten minutes "corrrr they're bad for you them lucozades you know" yeah no shit pal so's the 4 sugars i lobbed in your "really milky please" (full fat milk) tea but i didn't ask for your bmi before i let you drink it you slag 

Orange Lucozade perfect cure for a hangover though.

So if you've read the 'What on the roads has annoyed you' thread you'll know my car was hit in a car park while I wasn't there and the cunt drove off, today I had the damage repaired, you can still see it, if anything it's worse, not the bloke who's worked on it's fault.

I knew without a full respray it'd be no good, but i'm of the opinion i'm not spending me £££'s because of some cunt, really fucked off with my car now, don't really want it now, seriously considering getting rid but then i'm in a catch 22 because I don't wanna spend big money on a new car for some other arsehole to ruin it.

I said in the other thread what the point in having nice things when there are wankers like that about?

I might just get a van and not give a fuck like alot of people's mindset's, if I bang someone car, damage someone's property, who cares? If you can't beat em' join em'.

Of course I don't actually mean that last sentance but it's the conclusion I keep coming to!

As silly as it sounds i'm really down about the whole situation!

• Like 1

So if you've read the 'What on the roads has annoyed you' thread you'll know my car was hit in a car park while I wasn't there and the cunt drove off, today I had the damage repaired, you can still see it, if anything it's worse, not the bloke who's worked on it's fault.

I knew without a full respray it'd be no good, but i'm of the opinion i'm not spending me £££'s because of some cunt, really fucked off with my car now, don't really want it now, seriously considering getting rid but then i'm in a catch 22 because I don't wanna spend big money on a new car for some other arsehole to ruin it.

I said in the other thread what the point in having nice things when there are wankers like that about?

I might just get a van and not give a fuck like alot of people's mindset's, if I bang someone car, damage someone's property, who cares? If you can't beat em' join em'.

Of course I don't actually mean that last sentance but it's the conclusion I keep coming to!

As silly as it sounds i'm really down about the whole situation!

Is there any chance of CCTV in the car park Matt?

Sorry to hear though, some people are just unbelievable. 

Is there any chance of CCTV in the car park Matt?

Sorry to hear though, some people are just unbelievable. 

Don't think so and besides even if they had it i've been told they wouldn't provide it anyway (Probably because it could cause people to track others down and lead to other things) and you couldn't involve the police because the car park would be classed as 'private property'.

Edited by Matt