Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

So if you've read the 'What on the roads has annoyed you' thread you'll know my car was hit in a car park while I wasn't there and the cunt drove off, today I had the damage repaired, you can still see it, if anything it's worse, not the bloke who's worked on it's fault.

I knew without a full respray it'd be no good, but i'm of the opinion i'm not spending me £££'s because of some cunt, really fucked off with my car now, don't really want it now, seriously considering getting rid but then i'm in a catch 22 because I don't wanna spend big money on a new car for some other arsehole to ruin it.

I said in the other thread what the point in having nice things when there are wankers like that about?

I might just get a van and not give a fuck like alot of people's mindset's, if I bang someone car, damage someone's property, who cares? If you can't beat em' join em'.

Of course I don't actually mean that last sentance but it's the conclusion I keep coming to!

As silly as it sounds i'm really down about the whole situation!

You've been done so get over it.  Nothing you can do about it now.  Just learn and don't be a victim again.  If you have a nice car think hard wherever you park it.  I'm always happy to walk a bit further but park where there is plenty of room.  Where poss, in view of others.  Where poss, well lit at night.  Buy a clapped out old heap if you want and you can leave that anywhere ...   never gets touched !   All you can do is minimise the chances and keep the odds in your favour.   I was burgled once ...   now I have cameras/alarm/dogs/shotgun ...   aint gonna happen again.  Odds are now in my favour.

You've been done so get over it.  Nothing you can do about it now.  Just learn and don't be a victim again.  If you have a nice car think hard wherever you park it.  I'm always happy to walk a bit further but park where there is plenty of room.  Where poss, in view of others.  Where poss, well lit at night.  Buy a clapped out old heap if you want and you can leave that anywhere ...   never gets touched !   All you can do is minimise the chances and keep the odds in your favour.   I was burgled once ...   now I have cameras/alarm/dogs/shotgun ...   aint gonna happen again.  Odds are now in my favour.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Suggesting to buy a shite car so nothing happens to it is possibly even more stupid (So we should just never have nice things for fear of bad shit happening? Ok, sound, I'll go and live in a carboard box so I don't get burgled then.) 

Park your car wherever you want, it doesn't stop someone hitting it and driving off.

Edited by ajthefox

Tell me about it, it's called weight watchers because you need to watch your weight. Not my weight you greedy fat interfering cock womble.

I'm not usually one to brag but with these kind of people I take great pleasure in telling them I can eat what I like and that I have the metabolism of a cheetah with a tapeworm.

It's a pretty cvnty thing to say but it gets me out of boring conversations about calories, fast days and 'daily sins' so it's worth it.

Suggesting to buy a shite car so nothing happens to it is possibly even more stupid (So we should just never have nice things for fear of bad shit happening? Ok, sound, I'll go and live in a carboard box so I don't get burgled then.) 

Park your car wherever you want, it doesn't stop someone hitting it and driving off.

Smart arse.  I just hope you and your family never wake up to find 3 men in the house.  One with a sharpened screwdriver.

I do, I did.

Exactly.

Must have been like a magnet to the cunt who did it.

The advert that consists of a suit-wearing man wearing sunglasses and doing quick robotic dancing, with music saying 'THE BIG BAD WOLF, THE BIG BAD WOLF'.

Another advert that has a strange way of trying to gain customers.

• Like 2

Hate the adverts that have nothing to do with what their flogging. The ones that get on my wick are the McDonalds adverts that seem to concentrate on the "experience" of going to ****ing McDonalds or how it can "bring people together" **** off. Tell me what your selling and at what price so I can make an informed decision because frankly the primary "experience" of a McDonalds is disapointment and diabetes in that order.

• Like 1