Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Swear the couple I'm babysitting for are maliciously trying to ruin my enjoyment of today's football: First they ask me to arrive earlier than they've ever needed me - since before kick off even - and their internet's too shit to play a stream for more than a minute without buffering so I missed the goal; second their kid talked over the few minutes of gameplay I did successfully get going on the laptop; third when I tried explaining to him why it's a really important game that has to be playing in the background he not only glazed over but interrupted after about 15 seconds of his mouth not being in use; fourth and last but not least I've been kind enough not to beat their kid for being a plebeian little shit yet they're still out over an hour later than they've ever been before (and counting) so now I definitely won't be back home in time to rewind MOTD on iplayer for the highlights. Grrr.

Oversleeping quite often recently.

Had a good 8 hour sleep, but when I wake up I just want to sleep more. For example went to bed at 22:30 until 09:00, but still feel like crap getting up feeling tired and irritable.

I thought last year you couldn't sleep and now you cant wake up?

Perhaps related to relegation worry last season and this season not wanting to spoil the dream?

Family members freaking out about the bellicose rhetoric that gets churned out this time every year in this corner of the world. And the idiots on all sides responsible for creating the situation that allows it to happen.

I've had a long fvcking day and now I've got to write a long, detailed fvcking email about how Seoul and Gyeonggi-do are perfectly safe, you bunch of fvcknuts.

Edited by leicsmac

Oversleeping quite often recently.

Had a good 8 hour sleep, but when I wake up I just want to sleep more. For example went to bed at 22:30 until 09:00, but still feel like crap getting up feeling tired and irritable.

There was a sleep expert on Radio last week... Sounds like you're oversleeping which apparently can lead you to feeling more tired. 

So much today.

For the second time in a week an ATM has ripped us off. Thieving cvnts are like it isn't our problem. One took our card and other took about £125.

When the last one took the money from my wife, she said can you look at our bank account. Sure I said, I'll call you straight back.

When I call back, she is in the phone with someone else. Wtf. Seriously? Pissed me right off.

So much today.

For the second time in a week an ATM has ripped us off. Thieving cvnts are like it isn't our problem. One took our card and other took about £125.

When the last one took the money from my wife, she said can you look at our bank account. Sure I said, I'll call you straight back.

When I call back, she is in the phone with someone else. Wtf. Seriously? Pissed me right off.

Calm down fatty ...   go eat your chinese.      :)

Got rearended on way to work.

Sat at a roundabout in stop start traffic and she plowed through the back of me (with enough force to shunt me forward with my brakes on), then she goes and says she was expecting me to go because the bikers on top of my exit weren't going very fast... Insurance reckon it'll be a write off, so it's been a pretty shit day.

Got rearended on way to work.

Sat at a roundabout in stop start traffic and she plowed through the back of me (with enough force to shunt me forward with my brakes on), then she goes and says she was expecting me to go because the bikers on top of my exit weren't going very fast... Insurance reckon it'll be a write off, so it's been a pretty shit day.

would love to hear what her insurance company says about that. that won't stick for her.

Stop-start traffic and your car might be a write-off?! What damage did she do? 

would love to hear what her insurance company says about that. that won't stick for her.

Stop-start traffic and your car might be a write-off?! What damage did she do? 

Her insurance has already said they're not going to contest liability. 

It's pretty smashed up - chassis at the back has got a small degree of mangling as well as the damage to the bodywork. That and it's an '05 reg vauxhall corsa with 90k miles on the clock, so the value has hit the bottom of the depreciation curve then gone a bit further.

Stamp duty!

Buying a house and selling a house all sorts of bollocks fees and charges, but fvcking STAMP DUTY, this is being paid to the government to effectively stamp the transfer of ownership.

How much does one get changed to bang a rubber stamp down on a bit of paper... $8000 -$9000 

thieving bastards.

I wonder if the sleep expert gets in trouble if he/she sleeps in and is late for work?

lol ... I dunno ... Worst thing was she was talking about sleep when I was on my way to work, so it wasn't making me feel any better for the day ahead!

• Like 1