Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

laptop's fu cked itself. mouse pad won't work but dunno why. was fine this morning and now it's dead. everything else works fine, can open stuff up and tab and type but no mouse. shite.

Your shift / caps lock has been fvcked for years.

• Like 1

People referring to Arsenal as 'The' Arsenal.

But this is not a patch on people / the media calling Manchester City 'City'.

What about us, Stoke, Swansea, Norwich, Hull, Cardiff, Coventry, Birmingham, etc, etc.? So patronising. We all remember when they were Division 3 minnows (very recently) too.

What about us, Stoke, Swansea, Norwich, Hull, Cardiff, Coventry, Birmingham, etc, etc.? So patronising. We all remember when they were Division 3 minnows (very recently) too.

all the teams you've listed are known how you've listed them though, there isn't another "hull" so they're just called "hull". if the media just said "manchester" it'd be much more annoying.

laptop's fu cked itself. mouse pad won't work but dunno why. was fine this morning and now it's dead. everything else works fine, can open stuff up and tab and type but no mouse. shite.

Have you got an F key at the top with a cross through a mousepad logo? Chances are you've accidentally turned the mousepad off.

Wait, wait... even worse than that is writing it as 'Citeh'

Bell ends

Receiving a letter form my 5 year old son's school advising us that following the recent height & weight measurements he is underweight. He is tall and slim and very active but because he doesn't fit into their 'average weights bracket' this apparently could be an issue and we should give them a call to discuss it (he is half a pound less than the average). They fail to take into account that he was born over two months early so has always been on the lean side.

They also fail to mention that he is 3cm taller than the average.

What purpose does this serve other than to needlessly try and worry parents?

Did you give written permission that the school could undertake these measurements? Even though your son is only five years old, he has rights and unknown adults shouldn't subject him to this invasion of privacy. Ask for their formal qualifications for inferring that your son is at risk.

Feel for you mate, we brought up five children successfully, but had problems with various schools, particularly where bullying no longer exists and was a figment of our imagination.

Basically unless your child fits the accepted template as designed by Ofsted, you will get problems.

Did you give written permission that the school could undertake these measurements? Even though your son is only five years old, he has rights and unknown adults shouldn't subject him to this invasion of privacy. Ask for their formal qualifications for inferring that your son is at risk.

Feel for you mate, we brought up five children successfully, but had problems with various schools, particularly where bullying no longer exists and was a figment of our imagination.

Basically unless your child fits the accepted template as designed by Ofsted, you will get problems.

Great idea. Forget about fattening up your skinny kid and concentrate on those keeping an eye out for children's welfare!

Feeling right sorry for myself, tore my ankle ligaments 3 and a half weeks ago and I'm already so impatient about not being able to exercise, longest I've gone without playing football/cricket probably in about 10 years.

how did you do that?

how long are you out for?

Facebook is too much Like Like Share Like Like Like Share

Where's the FOYUPOS button?

Fuck off you useless piece of shit

Speaking of absolute shite on facebook.

"The Lad Bible" and all of their shitty little sub pages that pedal the same shite such as "KIM KARDASHIAN JUST FARTED AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHY" and "CAN YOU GUESS THESE CELEBRITIES BASED ON THEIR LEFT KNEE?"

No matter what I do to avoid it their shitty articles they will always find their way onto my newsfeed.

Speaking of absolute shite on facebook.

"The Lad Bible" and all of their shitty little sub pages that pedal the same shite such as "KIM KARDASHIAN JUST FARTED AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHY" and "CAN YOU GUESS THESE CELEBRITIES BASED ON THEIR LEFT KNEE?"

No matter what I do to avoid it their shitty articles they will always find their way onto my newsfeed.

The new trend of shit maths questions too like

2 + 2 x 0 + 1 = ???

99% of people get this wrong WTF!