Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

To be fair you have to admire The Lad Bible, they set a trailblazing trend in making money from stealing other people's content from the internet. They led the way and all of the newspaper sites, local newspapers, Buzzfeed et al all followed on.

I remember those heady days when social media had the details and information within the post. Now it's the clickbait stuff, video stills. Even the BBC have taken to snipping their videos to 5-10 seconds to drive the content to the website.

Oh and the reputable sites who are even gunning for quantity of quality. Sky Sports feed has all manner of ropey articles, while BBC News really pushes it with some of the rubbish they like to pass off as 'news.' You kind of wish they'd set up new accounts... BBC Important News and BBC Guff News.

The new trend of shit maths questions too like

2 + 2 x 0 + 1 = ???

99% of people get this wrong WTF!

The best thing with these though is that if you look through the comments they almost always have a large quantity of people that get them horrendously wrong.

The REALLY noisy light aircraft flying around over the city centre trailing a banner that says 'Sorry Diana x RK x'.

I don't know what you've done, RK, but I'm intrigued at what level of misdemeanor can be forgiven via sky sign.

If you're reading, let us know how that worked out for you

The best thing with these though is that if you look through the comments they almost always have a large quantity of people that get them horrendously wrong.

They might not be getting them wrong! The equations are mathmatically flawed and cannot be answered with any certainty, only the presumed intention. It's not a real maths questions so doesn't deserve a response in my mind.

Youre only posting this so someone tells you the answer. :P

Another one.

I bet you cant think of a lads name beginning with B? **** OFF

I saw one the other day - i bet you can't think of a drink that doesn't have an e in it. I had rum and milk before i'd even considered gin, coca cola and fanta! 

I saw one the other day - i bet you can't think of a drink that doesn't have an e in it. I had rum and milk before i'd even considered gin, coca cola and fanta! 

That one posh folk drink ? ....     thats it ....    A paint of Bahr !

how did you do that?

how long are you out for?

I was playing football and planted my foot to turn, twisted awkwardly over on it and just tore the ligaments. No idea how long I'm out for, a few months probably, the doctor said it can massively vary especially as I'm young but I'm not sure whether just to ride it out or see a physio.

tbf having an e makes most drinks better

• Like 1

Youre only posting this so someone tells you the answer. :P

Another one.

I bet you cant think of a lads name beginning with B? **** OFF

Just saw this one

post-8663-0-76881800-1458849219_thumb.jp

There's one it that very picture for starters! lol

Facebook is too much Like Like Share Like Like Like Share

Where's the FOYUPOS button?

Fuck off you useless piece of shit

Speaking of absolute shite on facebook.

"The Lad Bible" and all of their shitty little sub pages that pedal the same shite such as "KIM KARDASHIAN JUST FARTED AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHY" and "CAN YOU GUESS THESE CELEBRITIES BASED ON THEIR LEFT KNEE?"

No matter what I do to avoid it their shitty articles they will always find their way onto my newsfeed.

Social media is brilliant yet can be so so annoying. There's those that want social media fame too, they lead the way in this problem. Filming absolutely everything, for starters, is something that annoys me ... *someone trying to commit suicide* oh yeah lets film it at least I'll get 500 likes of Facebook.

I gave up on Facebook a long time ago. 90% of posts on there are too attention seeking and all the videos of absolute shite. You get people posting to their girlfriend / boyfriend "oh I love you it's been 4 years today" wtf just actually tell them in person. Cba with the "but its too keep in contact" nonsense - just ring me / or email me.

Edited by Fox92

Social media is brilliant yet can be so so annoying. There's those that want social media fame too, they lead the way in this problem. Filming absolutely everything, for starters, is something that annoys me ... *someone trying to commit suicide* oh yeah lets film it at least I'll get 500 likes of Facebook.

I gave up on Facebook a long time ago. 90% of posts on there are too attention seeking and all the videos of absolute shite. Cba with the "but its too keep in contact" nonsense - just ring me / or email me.

It is so annoying how I just can't be arsed with Facebook sometimes but I am still hooked on it and keep checking it every 10 minutes. I really envy people who can quit or just go for a day without checking it. I can go for few days without it on holidays etc but I just feel the need to scroll through whole of my newsfeed to catch up whenever I check my Facebook after a prolonged absence. 

Edited by The Blur

It is so annoying how I just can't be arsed with Facebook sometimes but I am still hooked on it and keep checking it every 10 minutes. I really envy people who can quit or just go for a day without checking it. I can go for few days without it on holidays etc but I just feel the need to scroll through whole of my newsfeed to catch up whenever I check my Facebook after a prolonged absence. 

Your life will be better with less frequent visits to Facebook, or even deleting it full stop, believe me. Twitter is much much better imo. 

The REALLY noisy light aircraft flying around over the city centre trailing a banner that says 'Sorry Diana x RK x'.

I don't know what you've done, RK, but I'm intrigued at what level of misdemeanor can be forgiven via sky sign.

If you're reading, let us know how that worked out for you

phils-been-rumbled.png?w=812

Your life will be better with less frequent visits to Facebook, or even deleting it full stop, believe me. Twitter is much much better imo. 

Easier said than done :(

I like Twitter too but I just can't shake off the feeling that it used to be much better before. 

Didn't quite know where to put this great idea but it grinds my gears that no chip shop has come up with the idea of a battered faggot would be absolutely ace like.

Surely one would accommodate if you requested it?