Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yep, was one of these.

119403.jpg?v=8

Just write to Hovis then, they might get you a voucher or something. I had some Cadbury yoghurts once where there was none of the chocolate you are meant to put into the yoghurt. Wrote to Cadbury direct (including pictures and details such as store I got it from) rather than go back to the store and they sent me some coupons in the post.

The little princes that pull up outside my house late at night in their cars that are better than mine (and paid for by their parents) and then sit there smoking cannabis/looking at their phones/comparing their new trainers while listening to their shite thumping music, but most annoyingly (and weirdly) of all, not switching their engine off.

This is what industrial estates and country lanes are for, you spoilt, spoilt divs.  Or you could just go inside your house, which is about 5 doors away

Guest MattP

That just sounds weird to be honest Bell, I don't get why anyone would want to park up in the street, blare music out and compare trainers at an adult age. Every generation says it but we have some strange young lads about today.

That just sounds weird to be honest Bell, I don't get why anyone would want to park up in the street, blare music out and compare trainers at an adult age. Every generation says it but we have some strange young lads about today.

I think they're just kids who have grown up in a very cosseted environment with a very keen sense of entitlement and little concept of the needs of other people.

People could probably say the same about me, mind

The little princes that pull up outside my house late at night in their cars that are better than mine (and paid for by their parents) and then sit there smoking cannabis/looking at their phones/comparing their new trainers while listening to their shite thumping music, but most annoyingly (and weirdly) of all, not switching their engine off.

This is what industrial estates and country lanes are for, you spoilt, spoilt divs.  Or you could just go inside your house, which is about 5 doors away

hmmm, thats a lot of detail, you even know where they live! :ph34r: