Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

hmmm, thats a lot of detail, you even know where they live! :ph34r:

I can see all this play out before me just by looking out of the window.

I could probably sort it out simply by opening the blinds, turning on the light and standing in the window naked, staring at them.

Keep reading the Mercury to see if this is what I decided to do

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Who in their right mind is buying Calvin Klein underwear at £10/15 a pop? Am I mental?

I got  brought a pack of grey, white and black ones for my birthday. 

The grey ones went missing, I put a hole in the white ones after realising I had very long tone nails and they obviously went slightly brown on the gusset, the black are the only ones still standing. Yet they chafe a little. Wore them in London after walking 44000 steps the other day, but then again I could wear boxers made from the wings of an angel and after doing that amount of walking I'd probably get the chub rub. 

Edit: Also got brought some jack wills ones. Two in this pack this time. I was really poorly a while back and shat myself in the red pair, but the other pair are so comfy. 

Edited by Mee-9

I got brought a pack of grey, white and black ones for my birthday.

The grey ones went missing, I put a hole in the white ones after realising I had very long tone nails and they obviously went slightly brown on the gusset, the black are the only ones still standing. Yet they chafe a little. Wore them in London after walking 44000 steps the other day, but then again I could wear boxers made from the wings of an angel and after doing that amount of walking I'd probably get the chub rub.

Edit: Also got brought some jack wills ones. Two in this pack this time. I was really poorly a while back and shat myself in the red pair, but the other pair are so comfy.

Its bought not brought. This mistake grinds my gears..

Its bought not brought. This mistake grinds my gears..

It might not be a mistake, though.

Mee-9's partner or Mum or whoever might have stolen the pants and brought them to him.

In that case, he would not have made a grammatical mistake - although he might be guilty of handling stolen goods.

:ph34r:

Edited by Alf Bentley

I had a pair years ago and tbf they were pretty comfy but I can't justify even a multipack. How much you talking and where from?

I just had a look and I think you're right, I think they work out about £10 a pair lol I like them though.

Edited by RonnieTodger

lol lol

Jesus how short are your legs? Do you even have legs? Are you like E.T.?

Guest Mee-9

Jesus how short are your legs? Do you even have legs? Are you like E.T.?

I was trying to put them on after getting ready whilst pre-drinking.

Was a bit tipsy, nearly fell over whilst they were round my ankles.