Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Jonathan Pearce. I hope we get relegated next season so we don't have that twat covering any of our games. 

Did he do the Southampton game?

I swear it was Pearce walking up to the gantry pre match.

Jonathan Pearce. I hope we get relegated next season so we don't have that twat covering any of our games. 

And now Ronnie Todger believes. Believes that relegation is a possibility. First he daren't believe. But now it's coursing through his veins. Big, bloody veins. Full of belief. That he won't have to listen to me. Anymore.

White Vinegar - soak them for 30mins in warm water and half cup white vinegar, then normal wash. or replace the softener for white vinegar before the wash. 

I've never had that problem tbh but I can foresee it being one. Don't buy white kecks. Glad you managed to find a solution though

People getting their mobile phones out at live events.

Particularly the muppets who sit near me at the City, don't sing, don't clap but as soon as there is a set piece out come the mobiles.

When the rest of us were going full blast on 'We shall not be moved' one of them was recording it.

Enjoy the moment boys and buy the DVD at the end of the season.

• Like 3

Getting excited and phoning to book a viewing for a house that has been on the market THREE days, and they've already received offers over the asking price. Fast bastards.

In my area here in canada homes sell first day of listing for over asking. Sometimes before it makes the official online listing

***** on reddit, I said we're not a small club yet got down voted - american plastic ***** that don't understand league structures extending past one division. Bury and Shrewsbury are small clubs, leicester ****ing city aren't.

In the queue in the bank - I'm 3rd out of 4, and there are two tills open - a fifth person joins the queue, makes a big show of huffing and puffing, bizarrely moans about there only being one person serving - there are obviously 2 you total cretin - and storms out, loudly proclaiming that they only wanted to get £250 cash out anyway.

I was in the queue for about 3 minutes in total.  The fear that some people feel of being left alone with their own thoughts even for a few moments I find very hard to relate to

• Like 1

In the queue in the bank - I'm 3rd out of 4, and there are two tills open - a fifth person joins the queue, makes a big show of huffing and puffing, bizarrely moans about there only being one person serving - there are obviously 2 you total cretin - and storms out, loudly proclaiming that they only wanted to get £250 cash out anyway.

I was in the queue for about 3 minutes in total.  The fear that some people feel of being left alone with their own thoughts even for a few moments I find very hard to relate to

hey man, i'm blind in one eye and was being mugged. it was a bad day