Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Cyclists on pavements. Seriously, just fvck off. The pavement should be a cycle free zone without the bellends doing wheelies or zigzagging up and down. Get on the road and cycle normally.

I could've lamped the daft sod who was riding down the pavement over the Bow Bridge yesterday, which isn't really wide enough for a bike and a pedestrian WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THEY BUILT A MASSIVE CYCLE LANE IN THE ROAD NEXT TO IT YOU TOOL.

Mind you, he may have been sick of trying to ride in that cycle lane and having to avoid all the pedestrians that wander along it for no apparent reason.

I think I basically just really hate people

• Like 1

I could've lamped the daft sod who was riding down the pavement over the Bow Bridge yesterday, which isn't really wide enough for a bike and a pedestrian WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THEY BUILT A MASSIVE CYCLE LANE IN THE ROAD NEXT TO IT YOU TOOL.

Mind you, he may have been sick of trying to ride in that cycle lane and having to avoid all the pedestrians that wander along it for no apparent reason.

I think I basically just really hate people

People are nearly as bad as John Moss.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again:

Smokers can do one. Desperate addicts who have nothing better to do than to spoil my daily commute by lighting a zig right after getting off the train.

Is it me or has smoking become more "fashionable" again, despite the high tobacco prices?

Smokers can do one. Desperate addicts who have nothing better to do than to spoil my daily commute by lighting a zig right after getting off the train.

Is it me or has smoking become more "fashionable" again, despite the high tobacco prices?

Yeah man, smoking  is cool and you know it!

Guest Mee-9

My housemate has a HTC one, and he leaves it on his wooden bedside table overnight.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can guarentee I'll be woken up by the sounds of the worlds loudest vibrator echoing through the house.

Single sentence FB status from one of my Stateside friends that actually makes me terrified about moving there.

"Okay, whether or not I can afford it, I need to see a doctor soon."

So much fvcking wrong in one sentence. And this is supposed to be a First World country - THE First World country, really. Jesus wept.

• Like 1

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of seeing post after post on here, and Facebook and Twitter postings from people saying the same old crap about cheering the team onto the title.

WE'VE GOTTA BE THE 12TH MAN

NO-ONE STOP CHANTING EVEN IF YOU DIE OF SUFFOCATION

SUPPORT THE LADS

Do we really need to be told to do this? Once maybe, but the same populist crap over and over. I think we know what's required of us, I think we know we need to be vocal, it's not like we've sat in stunned silence at the last two home games. The spontaneous noise has been fantastic. It's just rep, like and RT inducing snooze posting now. Give it a rest please.

Yeah but they look cooler than you.

My 7 year old lad started collecting the Euro 16 Panini sticker book last week. I bought him a shed load of stickers to start him off and he's got a few swaps now. I told him to take his book and swaps to school so he could swap with his mates, but he said it wasn't allowed. So I rang the school assuming he was mistaken but was told "sorry, it's school policy that we don't allow the children to bring sticker books in". When I tried to get an explanation from them they got arsey and basically said tough shit. When I was a kid I loved swapping stickers with my mates at school and it was all part of my education. Can't believe my boy can't do the same. Pathetic...

• Like 2

My 7 year old lad started collecting the Euro 16 Panini sticker book last week. I bought him a shed load of stickers to start him off and he's got a few swaps now. I told him to take his book and swaps to school so he could swap with his mates, but he said it wasn't allowed. So I rang the school assuming he was mistaken but was told "sorry, it's school policy that we don't allow the children to bring sticker books in". When I tried to get an explanation from them they got arsey and basically said tough shit. When I was a kid I loved swapping stickers with my mates at school and it was all part of my education. Can't believe my boy can't do the same. Pathetic...

The PC brigade again, no doubt.

It's shit that kids of today can't do things we did growing up.

• Like 1

I had the same problem with my lad. In the end he just lost interest and stopped buying them.

The PC brigade again, no doubt.

It's shit that kids of today can't do things we did growing up.

I doubt it's political correctness. Probably just to stop arguments.

I had the same problem with my lad. In the end he just lost interest and stopped buying them.

I think it's really sad that my lad is missing out on this at school. Whether it's PC gone mad or to stop arguments, it never did us any harm back in the day. I even went up in the loft and brought down my old completed Panini books from the early 80's to show him and he thought they were cool as fvck. Swapping stickers with your mates in the playground is what it's all about and we had hours of fun during breaks and dinner times. I hope he 'sticks' with it but we'll have to arrange to meet other kids and their parents outside of school hours to do swaps. Which is inconvenient and quite frankly bonkers.

The definition of what constitutes political correctness is getting very broad isn't it?

It's like when people used to say "health and safety gone mad" over any rule they didn't like, now it's political correctness :yawn:

The definition of what constitutes political correctness is getting very broad isn't it?

It's like when people used to say "health and safety gone mad" over any rule they didn't like, now it's political correctness :yawn:

• Like 1

It's paranoid conspiracy theories and unthinking cliches gone mad. Credit to the lads, they set their stall out.

It is utter bollocks, mind.

Why is there a like button on Facebook Messenger? I hate the thing. A few times I get sent a depressing message and go to back out of the chat but my big, clumsy thumb brushes the Like/thumb up button and now I have to explain myself.

Why does it have to be so close to the back button?

it is funny though when someone has a go at you and you send a thumb up. it's like i was gonna answer with a sarcastic response but the facebook thumb up has done it for me. 

better than on valentine's day when there was a fu cking heart that came out of a present box next to the send button. sending the lads hearts all day like a freak.