Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Move their car or something. Definitely escalate. If they react go BIG!

I moved them back. When he got home he kicked it on the way into the house and left mud everywhere. So tempting to retaliate but refuse to reduce to their level. Haha.

People repeatedly assuming that our best players will be leaving this summer. Hey, we're Champions League man! Dilly ding! Dilly dong! :claudio: (Actually, we're champions and people seem to have forgotten that already.)

Oh, @@Bellend Sebastian did you by any chance take Foxy Peter to Viccy park and put him on a skateboard last Monday?

People repeatedly assuming that our best players will be leaving this summer. Hey, we're Champions League man! Dilly ding! Dilly dong! :claudio: (Actually, we're champions and people seem to have forgotten that already.)

Oh, @@Bellend Sebastian did you by any chance take Foxy Peter to Viccy park and put him on a skateboard last Monday?

Also, fans of Liverpool / United / etc assuming that we'll all be gutted and deserting our club if we don't finish top 4 next season. We've pulled off the greatest achievement in sports history. Even if we finish 12th next season and Chelsea win the double, it won't come close....

Every fifth thread is somebody flogging something to do with LCFC knowing I will read everyone of them.

I'm creating a new word "thread spam".

In fact can we create a thread spam thread and move them all into one or perhaps a more politely PINNED thread called commercial.

PS: please donate generously to Foxes Talk, Union FS, The Foxes Trust and The Great Boos Up Ale Emporium Fund.

• Like 1

Every fifth thread is somebody flogging something to do with LCFC knowing I will read everyone of them.

I'm creating a new word "thread spam".

In fact can we create a thread spam thread and move them all into one or perhaps a more politely PINNED thread called commercial.

PS: please donate generously to Foxes Talk, Union FS, The Foxes Trust and The Great Boos Up Ale Emporium Fund.

There seems to be a few people are trying to cash in on our recent success and it's getting a little tedious I must admit. Everyone's gotta make a living and all that, but starting threads on here attempting to sell stuff seems a bit cheeky IMO  :whistle:

http://home.bt.com/news/features/facebook-under-fire-for-banning-body-positivity-ad-featuring-a-plus-sized-model-in-a-bikini-11364064013034

2016 all over.

So you shouldn't show adverts for Mcdonalds because it's fattening, yet showing a massive woman in a bikini is fine? Why not just stop censoring stuff. 

That is the modern offended generation in a nutshell. You can't win either way.

Virgin media have blocked access to putlocker. How long before they do it to other sites? Something to do with an order from the high courts.

Try doing a search for 'putlocker proxy', you might find a way around Virgin medias block.

http://home.bt.com/news/features/facebook-under-fire-for-banning-body-positivity-ad-featuring-a-plus-sized-model-in-a-bikini-11364064013034

2016 all over.

So you shouldn't show adverts for Mcdonalds because it's fattening, yet showing a massive woman in a bikini is fine? Why not just stop censoring stuff. 

That is the modern offended generation in a nutshell. You can't win either way.

This is actually justice in action.

The people behind all this "body positivity" and "healthy at every size" stuff are exactly the same hyper-sensitive people who are pushing for anything offensive to be banned.

They've shat their bed, and didn't think they'd ever have to lie in it themselves.

What happened to the days when car insurance renewal quotes went down year by year?

gocompare can go fúck itself to death, I never find a cheaper quote than the cúnts who are already robbing me.

Good call.

I noticed this last year. Got a good deal the year before, and then the cheapest quote I could find anywhere was nearly £100 more. Annoying, as all that had changed was one extra year no claims.

It usually helps to kick up a fuss, as they do try it on. A couple of years ago, my renewal quote went up. I couldn't believe it, and asked them why. They said it was because I'd moved house. I'd moved about a mile up the road, and it's more secure now - completely fenced off. They ummed and ahhed for a minute and offered a way better deal.

Also, fans of Liverpool / United / etc assuming that we'll all be gutted and deserting our club if we don't finish top 4 next season. We've pulled off the greatest achievement in sports history. Even if we finish 12th next season and Chelsea win the double, it won't come close....

Someone asked me last night (Who knows fuck all about football), so what happens next year then? In a snidy tone.

I said same as this year, avoid relegation. It just happens we went further than that this year.

It shut them up, don't think they understand how long i've supported Leicester or how much shit i've seen.

Deep down obviously I want more than avoiding relegation, I want top 8 - 10 but realise with the extra games it'll be tougher.

Virgin media have blocked access to putlocker. How long before they do it to other sites? Something to do with an order from the high courts.

Try doing a search for 'putlocker proxy', you might find a way around Virgin medias block.

And if you precede the search with reddit then there's always loads of links on the Reddit chat forums - it's like an online directory!

Still not working properly. Some I was directed to paid proxys.

Read one post where they said that there are so many and easy to bypass that it makes parental control security useless.

I have kodi but have been struggling with that. Some wont start until after a few tries. I stopped using putlocker because the site went down a couple of times and found what i wanted on kodi. There is a putlocker addon but it is not showing.Thinking of seeing if Civil War is available.

Edited by Rincewind

Shopping.

Can't believe some people enjoy it as a hobby, miserable sales assistants and people taking ages just to make a purchase decision.

Totally agree with you on this one , I hate shopping with a passion why do woman needs so many clothes and shoes for god sake. Go in to make one purchase and you have a woman in line before you with 20 items jez get a life more to life then buying clothes you only wear once. x

• Like 1

The epidemic of road humps and chicanes. For a woman whose just had heart surgery it's a nightmare. Don't the arseholes in their ivory towers realise that even the act of braking constantly is discomforting for many who are disabled or recovering from hospital procedures?    

Some are not even clearly indicated but actually blend into the tarmac at night.