Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Try having a cool bath hun then pat yourself dry do not rub. Add some calamine lotion and also piriton is good for itchy things xx hope you feel better soon x 

Only got a shower here in my flat!

I've used the calamine lotion but it's still itchy and stings a lot!

Random killing of sharks, just because one of them needed to eat.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/shark-caught-on-drum-lines-after-surfer-attacked/7468270?section=wa

Make that two of them

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-05/woman-diver-dead-shark-attack-off-perth-suburb-of-mindarie/7479272

These fvcking idiots.. someone gets killed by a shark, the government closes the beaches and sets drum lines to "catch the shark".. A shark gets cuaght and killed, the beaches are opened and the drum lines removed.

How fuvcking stupid can you be... do they think there is only one?... do they think the other sharks will be scared off by one being killed.?

Sharks are in the ocean, if you dont want to risk being eaten by one, its verrry simple, dont go in the sea.

Instead, we spend millions, yes millions trying to catch and kill.

Edited by ozleicester

The ****ing Parrot next door, had some fairly new neighbours, they've got Parrot, it doesn't shut the **** up, they've got young kids who scream, of course the Parrot has picked up on that a mimicks that. :banghead:

Lmao love a good parrot

People who don't replace the toilet roll at work and take the old roll off and bin it. I hope they are first to go under the glorious caliphate.

You're probably on a list somewhere in Washington now you've written that.

You're probably on a list somewhere in Washington now you've written that.

Wouldn't mind the FBI booting my works door down and ending me with a single bullet to the head right now, i'm working til 6.

Guest MattP

When things you love become "mainstream" and the whole of the population starts to arrive at it to ruin it for regulars, Cheltenham used to be an amazing festival of racing, now it's footballers pissing off balconies and women turning up flashing their tits, Puerto Banus was one of the nicest places in Spain and has now become a hub for marauding stag dos.

I went to the Derby on Saturday and it was full of these Joey Essex types, virtually everyone I spoke to didn't have a clue about the sport or could name a runner in the race, predictably as well it ended in some pretty serious violence as people starting to brawl on mass after drinking too much.

If you had told me ten years ago we'd see riot police on racecourses I'd have laughed in your face. :(

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/riot-police-called-in-as-epsom-derby-day-descends-into-violence-with-bottlethrowing-fights-between-a3263996.html

When things you love become "mainstream" and the whole of the population starts to arrive at it to ruin it for regulars, Cheltenham used to be an amazing festival of racing, now it's footballers pissing off balconies and women turning up flashing their tits, Puerto Banus was one of the nicest places in Spain and has now become a hub for marauding stag dos.

I went to the Derby on Saturday and it was full of these Joey Essex types, virtually everyone I spoke to didn't have a clue about the sport or could name a runner in the race, predictably as well it ended in some pretty serious violence as people starting to brawl on mass after drinking too much.

If you had told me ten years ago we'd see riot police on racecourses I'd have laughed in your face. :(

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/riot-police-called-in-as-epsom-derby-day-descends-into-violence-with-bottlethrowing-fights-between-a3263996.html

Family have property in Spain and I normally go to Puerto Banus before lunchtime - best time to explore around its sites without having to worry about what others are doing.

Guest MattP

Family have property in Spain and I normally go to Puerto Banus before lunchtime - best time to explore around its sites without having to worry about what others are doing.

It used to be lovely all the time, now only the front around the port seems to have an class about it.

The last time I was there a load of blokes from Bradford had managed to steal a fruit machine and were trying to push it down the street.

People who don't replace the toilet roll at work and take the old roll off and bin it. I hope they are first to go under the glorious caliphate.

There is no toilet roll in the caliphate. It's bidet's all round. They call people who use toilet roll "dirty animals who smear poo all around their backdoor". Seen them say it on Youtube.

There is no toilet roll in the caliphate. It's bidet's all round. They call people who use toilet roll "dirty animals who smear poo all around their backdoor". Seen them say it on Youtube.

They do have a point.