Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My girlfriend's dog.

I love dogs but I hate this pissy, little cvnt with a passion. It's a yappy, little, incontinent jack russell shit bag that doesn't like me and the feeling is more than mutual. She won't hear a word against it, though. It's her baby, apparently. :mad:

My girlfriend's dog.

I love dogs but I hate this pissy, little cvnt with a passion. It's a yappy, little, incontinent jack russell shit bag that doesn't like me and the feeling is more than mutual. She won't hear a word against it, though. It's her baby, apparently. :mad:

Dump her, we all know which way this is going!!

Replace it when no one's looking.

With a bit of luck the new one might not even have a dog.

lol

Courier deliveries for domestic orders.

I just don't get why they've become so common place, IMO they just don't fit in with the average person. If I'm ordering something huge, or high value, then I get why it might be sent by courier, and you'd probably arrange to be in to collect it or meet them there as they carry it into you house. But in recent years I've seen an increase in the smallest items being delivered by couriers rather than the Royal Mail, and it just doesn't work. I ordered one of those Leicester info graphic posters. Looking on the website, it'll be coming in one of those tubes, and according to the card I got it's being delivery by Hermes deliveries. I work 9-5 during the week, so now I've got to wait in on Saturday after rearranging the delivery. For things like this, and books, DVDs etc we had a perfectly good system of popping it in the post, or dropping it off at a post office, and if the recipient was out they could, in their own time and at their own convenience go to the Royal Mail depot and pick it up. Not having to spend half their weekend waiting for someone to find your house and hand it to you at a none specified time. I totally get why business will have things delivered by courier but for most people weekday courier deliveries for things like this are pointless. I know you can get Amazon prime and have things delivered the next day, and that is great, it works that way, but if it's ordered off another site or not available on prime then just stick it in the bloody post, it's so much easier.

If it's Hermes you're lucky they didn't just lob it into your garden in the pissing rain and you come back to find a length of fresh papier mache that was supposedly "signed for"

My girlfriend's dog.

Nice big handful of raisins for little Shitbag, problem solved

(Not actually condoning poisoning the dog)

The 'Russian Brides' dating advert on here. About 85% of the time.

Not sure whether it's genuine or odd, or both.

There was an add for the new Arsenal kit the other day. I'm not sure that will sell too well with frequent users of this forum lol

If it's Hermes you're lucky they didn't just lob it into your garden in the pissing rain and you come back to find a length of fresh papier mache that was supposedly "signed for"

Luckily I live in a flat so no garden. The card did say second attempt, which was the first I knew of the first attempt.

Luckily I live in a flat so no garden. The card did say second attempt, which was the first I knew of the first attempt.

As a postie I'm very weary of putting "attempted delivery" cards through doors when the only other post I have for them is the leaflets and flyers that just go straight in the bin, cos I swear that many people just pick it all up together and throw it in the bin, especially when there are 3 or 4 leaflets.

Oh, and if you hate getting these every week, trust me, positives hate delivering them.

The 'Russian Brides' dating advert on here. About 85% of the time.

Not sure whether it's genuine or odd, or both.

There was an add for the new Arsenal kit the other day. I'm not sure that will sell too well with frequent users of this forum lol

The ads are based on your Internet history so they try to be targeted specifically at you lol

Edited by DB11

It's based on your browser history, you dirty bastard.

The only thing Russian I browsed was about the Maria Sharapova situation. Didn't know she had failed a drugs test until my Mum told me on Monday. lol

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Courier deliveries for domestic orders.

I just don't get why they've become so common place, IMO they just don't fit in with the average person. If I'm ordering something huge, or high value, then I get why it might be sent by courier, and you'd probably arrange to be in to collect it or meet them there as they carry it into you house. But in recent years I've seen an increase in the smallest items being delivered by couriers rather than the Royal Mail, and it just doesn't work. I ordered one of those Leicester info graphic posters. Looking on the website, it'll be coming in one of those tubes, and according to the card I got it's being delivery by Hermes deliveries. I work 9-5 during the week, so now I've got to wait in on Saturday after rearranging the delivery. For things like this, and books, DVDs etc we had a perfectly good system of popping it in the post, or dropping it off at a post office, and if the recipient was out they could, in their own time and at their own convenience go to the Royal Mail depot and pick it up. Not having to spend half their weekend waiting for someone to find your house and hand it to you at a none specified time. I totally get why business will have things delivered by courier but for most people weekday courier deliveries for things like this are pointless. I know you can get Amazon prime and have things delivered the next day, and that is great, it works that way, but if it's ordered off another site or not available on prime then just stick it in the bloody post, it's so much easier.

You can have a Hermes parcel delivered to a local shop near you. That way you pick it up when your free

As a postie I'm very weary of putting "attempted delivery" cards through doors when the only other post I have for them is the leaflets and flyers that just go straight in the bin, cos I swear that many people just pick it all up together and throw it in the bin, especially when there are 3 or 4 leaflets.

Oh, and if you hate getting these every week, trust me, positives hate delivering them.

You can put the delivery card on top of all leaflets? 

Anyway, people who puncture half moon sized holes in lids on top of milk bottles. No consistency on how the milk then will come out and I have to tear off the remaining half myself. 

Edited by The Blur

You can put the delivery card on top of all leaflets? 

Anyway, people who puncture half moon sized holes in lids on top of milk bottles. No consistency on how the milk then will come out and I have to tear off the remaining half myself. 

Definitely old people when you had to do that with the old glass milk bottles

I can only presume, that he does not mean that they are putting holes in the tops of PLASTIC milk bottle tops.

You know you can still get proper glass bottles of milk from a milkman don't you?

I can only presume, that he does not mean that they are putting holes in the tops of PLASTIC milk bottle tops.

You know you can still get proper glass bottles of milk from a milkman don't you?

No the thing that covers the hole, whatever the container is the seal is still the same

No the thing that covers the hole, whatever the container is the seal is still the same

Yeah, DB11 is correct, I was referring to the seal.  On that thought, what is the correct term for the plastic container that holds the milk? 

Edited by The Blur