Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Lefties these days. I've always considered myself a leftie, not because I want a cohesive society or because I care about the rights and liberties of others but because I hate injustice and I hate ignorance. Problem is there's more ignorance with lefties these days and stupid philosophy from third wave feminists, vegans and social justice warriors. The new generation has been told it can change the world and now there's a mass of idiots using buzzwords to make themselves seem intelligent and of course you can not defy them because they are la leftie and somehow, according to this bullshit society, inherently correct. I swear I'm being turned into a sociopath and yearning to become far right because of this moronic direction the world is taking. I'm being trampled on by a bunch of knights (and knightesses and trans Knights etc) in shining armour that are sat on high horses (of all colors, not just white) and the horses have consented to be ridden.

Couldn't agree more.

This is a huge problem, and I think there are many, many people like you and I who feel this way. It's truly shocking what is going on.

They might be lefties, but in no sense are they liberal.

They're racist and sexist bigots, and they're trying to rewrite the dictionary in order to appear not so. They love censorship and would stamp on anyone with an opinion even slightly different to their own.

Didn't think 1984 could become a reality so soon.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Brexit and the amount of support a moron like Trump has is down to them in the most part.

Quest is a great channel, where else can you watch salvage hunter?

When Quest had 4 episodes of How It's Made a night and Saturday crime specials it was my favourite channel. It's garbage now with those 2 fat idiots on that Auction Wankers, Robson Green's Fishing Like a Twat, and Wheeler Dickheads

I think they've purposefully made it shit to make you pay up and get Discovery/Science

When Quest had 4 episodes of How It's Made a night and Saturday crime specials it was my favourite channel. It's garbage now with those 2 fat idiots on that Auction Wankers, Robson Green's Fishing Like a Twat, and Wheeler Dickheads

I think they've purposefully made it shit to make you pay up and get Discovery/Science

lol I like all of that.

Stan's right. You lads need to move on from fishy puns.

Enjoy some music instead.

Just turn up the bass, comb your mullet, fill your glass to the bream and enjoy some "Sweet Sole Music" by Salmon Dave. Classic tune-ah!

• Like 2

Stan's right. You lads need to move on from fishy puns.

Enjoy some music instead.

Just turn up the bass, comb your mullet, fill your glass to the bream and enjoy some "Sweet Sole Music" by Salmon Dave. Classic tune-ah!

cod do better to be fair