Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

9 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I feel bad for the child's illness but the actions of the mother are far more childish than her daughter's could ever be.

Great fuel for the 'as a mother' brigade too.

Probably not a great idea to take a kid with a skin condition to a hot climate, I would have thought it would aggravate it?

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

this weather is bad enough, but I don't want to see your hairy man tits please. When did this become an acceptable thing? everyone getting their kit off because it's a little hot, have some self respect you ****ing cretins. 

Be a man grow some hairy tits and fit in! 

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wookie said:

People that moan about being in England and then only go to the most English places you can get abroad 

Too many bloody foreigners abroad though innit

Edited by Beliall

Back bacon on topic, Legoland Windsor - shite. Dirty, old, over priced, over crowded and they ran out of food and drinks by mid afternoon. The worst bit was we pre-ordered a 'Q-bot' device at £80 to beat the queues, and ended up queuing an hour to collect it because they're network was down. Bollux. 

21 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Back bacon on topic, Legoland Windsor - shite. Dirty, old, over priced, over crowded and they ran out of food and drinks by mid afternoon. The worst bit was we pre-ordered a 'Q-bot' device at £80 to beat the queues, and ended up queuing an hour to collect it because they're network was down. Bollux. 

I heard the opposite about Legoland over the weekend to a certain degree though that was during the week in fairness.

Did hear the hotel was insanely expensive though.