Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

_90976082_tweet2.jpg

Twits moaning about the Cup games. not playing young english talent, and including us. we played more english than not, and more than most

The English teenagers that played for us.

Chilwell - 19

Gray - 19

Muskwe - 17

Ndukwu - 17

Rowe - 19

Bramley - 18

Miles - 19

Moore - 19

Barnes - 18

Hamer, James, Benny, Wasyl and Hernandez are the others.

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778
2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

how do you know youre on loudspeaker if you dont know youre on loud speaker?

You say something you shouldn't and there's a long awkward pause when usually whoever you're speaking to would be in hysterics. 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

All of this #BlackLivesMatter b0llocks. "Climate crisis is a racist crisis" 

You know people are seriously insane when they start jumping onto runways in the belief that stopping planes makes you an anti-racist campaigner.

Hopefully go to prison for a long time for a stunt like this.

3 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

You know people are seriously insane when they start jumping onto runways in the belief that stopping planes makes you an anti-racist campaigner.

Hopefully go to prison for a long time for a stunt like this.

They should be shot imo how do they not know they could be terrorists waiting to blow up a plane. 

One of their arguments is that most people who use London city airport are on over £92,000 per year lol

The sympathy for teachers returning to school. 

No one wishes me well on a Monday morning after just two days off, including probably some hours working. So after many weeks off, yes with some working involved, why do people seem to think teachers have got it so hard? A lot of my friends and family are teacher, they chose the profession. Most don't understand or appreciate the private sector, that we work unpaid hours too, that we can be released on a moments notice, that we work in a competitive environment and we are often very stressed too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

The sympathy for teachers returning to school. 

No one wishes me well on a Monday morning after just two days off, including probably some hours working. So after many weeks off, yes with some working involved, why do people seem to think teachers have got it so hard? A lot of my friends and family are teacher, they chose the profession. Most don't understand or appreciate the private sector, that we work unpaid hours too, that we can be released on a moments notice, that we work in a competitive environment and we are often very stressed too.

Congrats on making it to Wednesday dude. wishing you well as you progress to Friday. You can do it!

Just now, deejdeej said:

Walking into bloody cobwebs. Awful this time of year especially when walking the dog at night. If anyone was watching me they'd think I was some kind of lunatic ninja when I face plant one.

That, and flying insects, when you walking down the street and suddenly jump and wave your arms around like a nutter