Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

They're TOO cheesy. Although Same Difference make Alphabeat look like gods.

Oh and AOWW, you just couldn't say shit - you just had to post a graphical picture >_<

:dunno: I'm a visual person. :whistle:

I'm also planning on giving up swearing for lent. It was a trial run as I'm thinking maybe I can get round the self-imposed ban by posting appropriate piccys instead of using the 'actual words'. I've gone so far as asking my assistant at work to prepare me a nicely laminated set of 'expletive picture cards' that I can wave instead. She thought I was joking - I wasn't. :blink:

:dunno: I'm a visual person. :whistle:

I'm also planning on giving up swearing for lent. It was a trial run as I'm thinking maybe I can get round the self-imposed ban by posting appropriate piccys instead of using the 'actual words'. I've gone so far as asking my assistant at work to prepare me a nicely laminated set of 'expletive picture cards' that I can wave instead. She thought I was joking - I wasn't. :blink:

Did you tell her 'I wasn't **** jokin. Bitch.' by any chance??

Sam, do you know when the Arctic Monkeys album is coming out? Also, do you know any of the new songs that are on the album? My favourite Arctic Monkeys song is probably 505 or Old Yellow Bricks, whats is yours mate?

Go-Kart.

June.

The View From The Afternoon.

Prick.

Edited by Samilktray

Sales reps.

I don't want to talk to you on the ****ing phone - there is nothing you are going to say to me that will make a difference...in fact, seeing as most of you are ****ing retarded c*nts trying too hard to get my business you rule yourself out of consideration the minute you open your mouths.

I don't want to see you during the working day for all of the above reasons plus your smarmy expressions and trying to be too matey mannerisms.

I want a clear document with costs and services. Nothing more.

Twats.

After a long wait, today I finally got my new phone, an HTC Touch HD.

Advanced phone with all the bells and whistles, including mobile Windows.

But guess what?

It only allows a limited number of characters for a contact's name, meaning that my imported contacts have all had their surnames chopped off.

Also, those contacts who have more than one number have been split into two or more contacts/entries.

So for instance, a single contact named "Anne Something" with a home and mobile number has been turned into two contacts:

- Anne Someth/H

- Anne Someth/M

thus multiplying the number of contacts I have to wade through. Argh!

How backwards is that? :rolleyes:

My old Sony Ericsson phones used to behave correctly already 4 years ago.

I am not happy with this at all.... :angry: