Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It's the new phone's fault for failing to accept the transfer of the whole contact book from the Sony Ericsson phone though!

(This transfers fine in just a few seconds between k750i and P900, for instance).

Imagine me having to correct the names of the first 200 contacts and then beaming over the remaining 219 contacts one by one :angry:

Could you transfer the whole contact books between Sony Ericsson phones? I never realised that, I used to always do it through the sim card! I had the same thing as you when I changed from a Sony Ericsson to a Blackberry. I didn't think there would be any compatability between phones anyway.

Why the fook can't lazy fooking twats park on the fooking road and walk the 20 feet to the neighbours house instead of blocking in my car?

We have the same problem. There is one van in particular thats parks about an inch away from our car, so if there is another car in front, it's near impossible to get out.

Also, we have a lot of unfamiliar cars suddenly park on our road in the evenings, so on occasions, we have to park at the top of the road or on another one altogether.

Infuriating.

We have the same problem. There is one van in particular thats parks about an inch away from our car, so if there is another car in front, it's near impossible to get out.

Also, we have a lot of unfamiliar cars suddenly park on our road in the evenings, so on occasions, we have to park at the top of the road or on another one altogether.

Infuriating.

We have a shared drive. The neighbours are only allowed to have one car parked outside each garage door, but they quite often have cars parked behind them, which means that I can't get off mine.

Today's idiot is the mother of one of them, who not only is incapable of walking more than 6ft at a time, by the looks of things, but she is also unable to reverse back off of the drive, and insists on doing a 42 point turn so she can drive straight off. Not only does it take her about 10 minutes to complete the manoeuvre, one day she is either going to hit one of our cars and/or our fence.

She is an example of why a lot of people really don't deserve to be allowed behind the wheel of a car. I would go further and say she shouldn't be allowed to breathe, but I guess that would make me mean.

We have a shared drive. The neighbours are only allowed to have one car parked outside each garage door, but they quite often have cars parked behind them, which means that I can't get off mine.

Today's idiot is the mother of one of them, who not only is incapable of walking more than 6ft at a time, by the looks of things, but she is also unable to reverse back off of the drive, and insists on doing a 42 point turn so she can drive straight off. Not only does it take her about 10 minutes to complete the manoeuvre, one day she is either going to hit one of our cars and/or our fence.

She is an example of why a lot of people really don't deserve to be allowed behind the wheel of a car. I would go further and say she shouldn't be allowed to breathe, but I guess that would make me mean.

Oh right, so it's nothing like the problems we have lol

People can never accuse you of not telling it straight, that's for sure :giggle:

Oh right, so it's nothing like the problems we have lol

People can never accuse you of not telling it straight, that's for sure :giggle:

No. It's probably a good thing I don't have to rely on street parking. It's bad enough around here, and all the houses have at least two off-road carparking places.

Ive resorted to getting white lines painted outside our drive(by the council...i didnt just paint them myself!) in order to stop the chavs 2 doors away from parking anywhere near our drive.

Now they just park outside everyone elses...for now!!! :unsure:

Ive resorted to getting white lines painted outside our drive(by the council...i didnt just paint them myself!) in order to stop the chavs 2 doors away from parking anywhere near our drive.

Now they just park outside everyone elses...for now!!! :unsure:

I wanted to do that for the access to the drive, to stop the ignorant other neighbours, and their visitors, and ignorant delivery drivers blocking the access.

Unfortunately you can't do it on a shared drive. It just goes to show that I must be the only person to read things like the deeds and the land registry file, certainly around here in any case. And the Highway Code.

I wanted to do that for the access to the drive, to stop the ignorant other neighbours, and their visitors, and ignorant delivery drivers blocking the access.

Unfortunately you can't do it on a shared drive. It just goes to show that I must be the only person to read things like the deeds and the land registry file, certainly around here in any case. And the Highway Code.

Surely if you AND the neighbour agree to getting the lines painted then you can? :dunno:

Surely if you AND the neighbour agree to getting the lines painted then you can? :dunno:

I think I'm confusing things, as there are two problems.

The main drive access, we can have white lines painted, but on the drive itself, we can't. Seeing as it's the neighbour's visitors that are making life difficult, and they haven't told the twats to move their cars, we can only assume that they don't know that they can't park there, or that they do know, and don't give a shit. If it's the latter, I hope that when what goes around, comes around, it is three times worse for them.

The main drive access, we can have white lines painted, but on the drive itself, we can't. Seeing as it's the neighbour's visitors that are making life difficult, and they haven't told the twats to move their cars, we can only assume that they don't know that they can't park there, or that they do know, and don't give a shit. If it's the latter, I hope that when what goes around, comes around, it is three times worse for them.

Send LD3 round to 'have a quiet word" with the mongrels.

They wont do it again. :thumbup:

Nothing. :cool:

People that have nothing to grind their gears grind my gears. :glare::P

Can you not do the same to them on a few occasions, in the hope the penny eventually drops with a resounding clang? :dunno:

People that have nothing to grind their gears grind my gears. :glare::P

Can you not do the same to them on a few occasions, in the hope the penny eventually drops with a resounding clang? :dunno:

I've been taking the higher moral ground, so to do that would be resorting to their level and not help my argument. :(

I'll get my own back, isn't revenge a dish best served cold? Or is that Cadbury's Creme Egg ice cream? :unsure: