Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I should go back to my roots and support Wolves. Become a whining bastard and boo the players and call for the manager's head every 5 minutes.

A guy at work used to call me Dwight Howard, true story.

As well as being pretty humourously ironic - it was also because I have a paranormally high vertical leap for my size. Isn't this interesting, huh? :whistle:

A guy at work used to call me Dwight Howard, true story.

As well as being pretty humourously ironic - it was also because I have a paranormally high vertical leap for my size. Isn't this interesting, huh? :whistle:

I'm pretty sure he confused you with the 6'9" black fella who sits behind you. :whistle:

Any other interesting facts you've got? Like how Akon and Lauren were separated at birth.

_42469735_lauren416.jpg

akon460.jpg

Not being able to get on Facebook becuase "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance."

What am I going to do at work all day?!?

You could try doing some work!

Joggers. Not those who run on their own, those in big groups who think they own the pavement. Run around me, I'm not moving out of the way for you. I have as much right to be on the pavement as you do, so get used to it.

:angry:

Joggers. Not those who run on their own, those in big groups who think they own the pavement. Run around me, I'm not moving out of the way for you. I have as much right to be on the pavement as you do, so get used to it.

:angry:

You tell 'em fella.