Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I enjoy a good snore and have done so for years. It's my choice to snore and I'm aware of the risks attached. I never snore in other people's houses, or if I'm eating out - and I certainly don't snore in front of the family, except occasionlly on Sunday afternoons or Christmas Day, when I'll enjoy a crafty snore after lunch. I have tried to give up snoring - I even tried wearing a patch over my eye, but it didn't work. Although it looked quite fetching.

What do the likes of Lisa and Corky want? No snoring in public? Snoring shelters at the end of streets? It's just political correctness gone mad. Mad.

I just don't see why I should be subjected to other people's snoring. We're supposed to live in a civilised society. Won't anybody think of the children?

I enjoy a good snore and have done so for years. It's my choice to snore and I'm aware of the risks attached. I never snore in other people's houses, or if I'm eating out - and I certainly don't snore in front of the family, except occasionlly on Sunday afternoons or Christmas Day, when I'll enjoy a crafty snore after lunch. I have tried to give up snoring - I even tried wearing a patch over my eye, but it didn't work. Although it looked quite fetching.

What do the likes of Lisa and Corky want? No snoring in public? Snoring shelters at the end of streets? It's just political correctness gone mad. Mad.

I am subjected, every night, to relentless snoring. Not quiet, contented snoring, aggressive, disruptive snoring from the other person in my room, and it means I cannot sleep and I wake up more tired than when I went to bed.

Also, they don't seem to realise they snore, and when quizzed, act all innocent. At least you admit you do snore.

Snoring shelters at the end of the street sounds good. But not my street. A street at least 150 miles away.

I just don't see why I should be subjected to other people's snoring. We're supposed to live in a civilised society. Won't anybody think of the children?

In my case, it is the children that are the problem <_<

I've sworn for years I don't snore.

Rachel has now blown that out of the water with a couple of clips. One of which shows me snoring.

One shows her waking me up and then encouraging me to talk rubbish by asking loads of questions when I'm 95% asleep.

It's hilarious.

Post it

Short people with umbrellas in crowded areas.....na really i don't mind you poking my eyes out

People over taking me on country roads even though I'm breaking the speed limit as it is!

Drive in the middle of the road or drive with your hazzards on :thumbup:

At work people who smoke are allowed outside to stand around doing nothing every other hour... so long as they have a fag in their mouth.

If you don't smoke, you carry on working! :angry: Where's my fresh-air break!?!

This was my major bug bear when I worked. I worked for a call centre once that didn't let you go to the toilet if it was 'busy' you had to ask! Little fooking Hitlers!

The NHS.

It doesn't seem right - I know that times are tough and people need to maximise their performance these days but surely they are bang out of order offering a job to wife#1 with these terms and conditions? :angry:

suelettermini.jpg

The NHS.

It doesn't seem right - I know that times are tough and people need to maximise their performance these days but surely they are bang out of order offering a job to wife#1 with these terms and conditions? :angry:

suelettermini.jpg

Chuck her out of the country!

But seriously, is her name REALLY spelt with two zs and one n? :unsure: If so, do you pronouce it with a slight buzz to the 1st syllable and clip the 2nd? Or is she just weird, like her husband? :thumbup:

Chuck her out of the country!

But seriously, is her name REALLY spelt with two zs and one n? :unsure: If so, do you pronouce it with a slight buzz to the 1st syllable and clip the 2nd? Or is she just weird, like her husband? :thumbup:

I was thinking that. My sister is called Suzanne. Daggers wife is WEIRD.

I was thinking that. My sister is called Suzanne. Daggers wife is WEIRD.

If she was violent she'd hit you for that.

As it is she will probably compel you to sit through 48 hours' worth of Casualty and Holby City.

0870 lines that keep you on hold for ages. After 30 minutes or so I still had not spoken to the correct department or even been given the chance to explain why I was calling. :rolleyes::angry:

PS: Stuff yourselves: I called a free number equivalent (at least you are not getting my money :whistle: )

0870 lines that keep you on hold for ages. After 30 minutes or so I still had not spoken to the correct department or even been given the chance to explain why I was calling. :rolleyes::angry:

PS: Stuff yourselves: I called a free number equivalent (at least you are not getting my money :whistle: )

I was about to give you the saynoto0870 website where you can find the equivalent numbers. ;)

Banking Adverts

Piss me off - saying how wonderful they are, how they provide personal/individual service, how they look after your money, how they are the best and most trustworthy of businesses.