Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Having to go to bastarding Arran (scottish island, I hadn't heard of it before) for a week for a geology trip. Setting off now.

Forecast rain and sleet for most of the time I'll be doing fieldwork. Hooray!

I have always wanted to go there since the Diceman went years ago. Ment to be loads of well preserved ancient monuments and the like.

The yoof should use their holiday to go outside, drink cider and vandalise things - stop starting shite threads all over the forum.

One could think the internet should have helped the "Save the cultured debate" cause, offer cure for dyslexia and sweep the bumming youth off the streets, teaching them some manners. :ph34r:

Oh, how they were wrong.

The number of religious types interrupting me over the last couple of days. Then it dawned on me that it's Easter this week. :doh: Like I am suddenly going to think, 'hang on, perhaps there is something in this Jesus malarkey after all'. :rolleyes:

Just piss off and leave me alone.

Look at the front of my house.

Obviously you can't at the moment because I don't want half of you around my house, but imagine you can see it. Look, there's the PVC double layered windows and over there, see, a sealed door unit.

Hang about - here comes a couple of men...

"What's that strange man? You want to sell me what? Double glazing you say, to replace the double glazing I have for everyone in the street and Googlemap watchers to see?"

What a cunt.

Getting at least 6 fast food shop menus through the door every day.

People calling my house phone trying to sell me stuff even though were ex-directory.

Forest fans, Derby fans, Cov fans, Newcastle fans.

Bigots

Men

Kids

People who drive like manics in residential areas.

Cruelty to animals

(im having a bad day)

People calling my house phone trying to sell me stuff even though were ex-directory.

Bigots

Men

Kids

Cruelty to animals

(im having a bad day)

You'd never have guessed :P

Bigots

Men

Kids

Cruelty to animals

(im having a bad day)

I hope i'm an exception, lou, i'll be heart broken otherwise!!! :o

Here's something to cheer you grumpy lot up!! :beer:

Men

Bigots

Cruelty to animals

Bang goes my plan to open a cold-calling, fast-delivery, Vietnamese Dog Restaurant :angry:

The number of religious types interrupting me over the last couple of days. Then it dawned on me that it's Easter this week. :doh: Like I am suddenly going to think, 'hang on, perhaps there is something in this Jesus malarkey after all'. :rolleyes:

Just piss off and leave me alone.

They drive me absolutely mental. I regret to inform that I have had to be rude to them on more than one occasion to get them to leave me alone, but that's the only choice they leave you at times.

I have been seriously considering buying this beauty for walks into town to avoid such encounters in the first place.

analvirgin.GIF

Edited by BiloMyRetardBrother

Look at the front of my house.

Obviously you can't at the moment because I don't want half of you around my house, but imagine you can see it. Look, there's the PVC double layered windows and over there, see, a sealed door unit.

Hang about - here comes a couple of men...

"What's that strange man? You want to sell me what? Double glazing you say, to replace the double glazing I have for everyone in the street and Googlemap watchers to see?"

What a cunt.

We get those. Our house isn't even 5yrs old yet, but we need to think about replacing our windows. Whilst we're at it, we may as well throw up a conservatory, despite the fact it says on the deeds we're not allowed. It hasn't stopped anyone else, according to salesman. No, because it's not going to cost you.

As for new kitchen sales people....