Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

They drive me absolutely mental. I regret to inform that I have had to be rude to them on more than one occasion to get them to leave me alone, but that's the only choice they leave you at times.

I have been seriously considering buying this beauty for walks into town to avoid such encounters in the first place.

analvirgin.GIF

A friend of ours has this t-shirt

jesus-is-a-c-thumb.jpg

Enderby Road and Leicester Road are seriously starting to wind me up now... queuing for 30-45 minutes just to get to Fosse Park...From the County Arms Junction all the way too the Soar Valley Way is a joke.

Leicester Road is officially the most congested road in the east midlands, absolutely cr@p road management causes this and the city should be embarassed by this on one of the main roads into the city.

A friend of ours has this t-shirt

jesus-is-a-c-thumb.jpg

I am more disgusted by the lack of habit than the language, and I really do hate the C word.

Mine is classier yet somehow more likely to offend. I already have 'Jesus loves you. (Everyone else thinks you're a twat)' but I've put on weight since and it doesn't fit me anymore. :(

Leicester Road is officially the most congested road in the east midlands, absolutely cr@p road management causes this and the city should be embarassed by this on one of the main roads into the city.

Yea agreed, problem as well, at the moment they are making changes to the Foxhunter round-a-bout (the 3rd change) on that road in the last 12 months which causes major problems that way, and everyone ending up congesting the Leicester Road trying to get to Fosse Park/Motorways/Town. I have heard soon, after completing the Foxhunter round-a-bout they're going to be working on the Railway Bridge on Enderby Road, which is going to take even longer to do - causing more problems. :angry:

Edited by fox123

People who drive at 25mph in a 30mph zone. :mad: :mad:

Silly muppets, had to follow them all the way home last night.

Fooking over cautious bastards. To top it off he/she drives through a red light beause he/she hestitated so much at the lights and bottled it.

Edited by Jehst

People who drive at 25mph in a 30mph zone. :mad: :mad:

Silly muppets, had to follow them all the way home last night.

Fooking over cautious bastards. To top it off he/she drives through a red light beause he/she hestitated so much at the lights at bottled it.

I often drive at 25mph in the city because of all the daft suicidal twats walking the pavements and veering into my path on an almost daily basis.

I often drive at 25mph in the city because of all the daft suicidal twats walking the pavements and veering into my path on an almost daily basis.

In the city centre or where there are loads of pedestrians fair enough.

But on a clear road at midnight when you have a queue of five pissed off drivers trailing behind someone. :angry:

It was funny watching him go through the red light. He was probably pissed. :dunno:

Easter eggs, what a waste of time and money. You buy my kids a £1 chocolate egg each and I'll buy your kids identical ones in return. Utterly pointless.

If you buy me one, I promise not to buy you one in return. :D