Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

No one on this forum would turn down Lady Gaga.
Bloody well would!
So would I!!

Same here.

I would pay good money to get a body like hers though. All I need is the money.....

Sainbury's and the general Fosse Park area. Have people nothing better to do than rape a supermarket of everything on its shelves? Or queue for hours to go and wander round a few crappy shops?

Ace!

You are ideally positioned to solve this then:

Which is the best party food? Vol-au-vents, sausage on a stick or cheese/pineapple on a stick?

:D Cant I choose 2? mixing fruit with anything savoury, IMO is totally offensive! EG Pineapple on pizza????!!!! :sick:

sausage on sticks is my personal favourite, and if its a kids party, provides the little darlings with hours of entertainment. Sausages do look like little penises you know?! Ooo and the more aggressive child can poke other kids with the sticks too! Its a win - win situation

Edited by lou

People. It's all about the vol au vents.

I spit at your pineapple on a stick!

I laugh in the face of your sausage!

EDIT: (That sounds wrong)

Edited by BiloMyRetardBrother

People who drive at like 40mph in a 60mph zone and then when it goes down to 30mph carry on at the same speed what's that all about? winds me up

I know the ones you mean! I call them "the 40 milers" (speed, age etc)! :giggle:

I think I even already complained about them somewhere on FT!!!

They don't all just drive in front of me then... there are more of them and they are annoying other people as well. Hmmm :unsure:

People who drive at like 40mph in a 60mph zone and then when it goes down to 30mph carry on at the same speed what's that all about? winds me up

Yes!