Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know the ones you mean! I call them "the 40 milers" (speed, age etc)! :giggle:

I think I even already complained about them somewhere on FT!!!

They don't all just drive in front of me then... there are more of them and they are annoying other people as well. Hmmm :unsure:

They are, by a mile, the most irritating drivers on the road. I'm going to leave it at it otherwise I'll go into a long, long rant.

Bank holiday Friday and feckin Jeremy Kyles on!!!!

How many times does that man say......... "why dont you put something on the end of it??!!"

Its not me watching it I hasten to add.

Just sat through an hour of Maury............... fat american women who test over 30 men and still cant figure out who the father is? :rolleyes:

How many times does that man say......... "why dont you put something on the end of it??!!"

Its not me watching it I hasten to add.

Just sat through an hour of Maury............... fat american women who test over 30 men and still cant figure out who the father is? :rolleyes:

It's compulsive viewing. I feel so much better about myself after watching these programmes.

No idea who that is... but probably just as well... :unsure:

Are the two sentences related in some way? :whistle:

:unsure:

It's compulsive viewing. I feel so much better about myself after watching these programmes.

Never thought of it that way! I was getting all depressed about it :thumbup:

What I cant understand about the american one.............. most of these woman are so God-damn repulsive I dont get how they get all these men to sleep with them?

:unsure:

Never thought of it that way! I was getting all depressed about it :thumbup:

What I cant understand about the american one.............. most of these woman are so God-damn repulsive I dont get how they get all these men to sleep with them?

Have you seen some of the men?

:giggle:

When you are drunk off your nuts, then Karen Matthews will look like Angelina Jolie to you.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It's only the next morning you realize what you have put yourself through.

When you are drunk off your nuts, then Karen Matthews will look like Angelina Jolie to you.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It's only the next morning you realize what you have put yourself through.

Ahhh the arm-biter scenario that my husband has told me about............. you wake up in the morning with your arm trapped under her body, take one look at the girl youre with and chew your own arm off rather than wake her up to remove it! Now I understand :giggle:

Fucking French fishermen.

Originally meant to get ferry back from Calais Tuesday 4.45pm. Was looking forward to getting back and chilling in front of TV watching Chelsea v Liverpool.

Get through customs etc...only to find out those idiot fishermen to block the harbour. Ended up waiting 6 and a half hours to get out of Calais. And instead didn't get home til 3am in the morning.