Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm gonna need measurements and naked pictures.

Well whatever your fetish i have it here. One of them the tape measure probarly wont fit around her, and the tape measure doesnt have millimeters on to measure the the size of the other one; am i am actually worried about her snapping her arm when she tries to pick up the phone

Fucking French fishermen.

Originally meant to get ferry back from Calais Tuesday 4.45pm. Was looking forward to getting back and chilling in front of TV watching Chelsea v Liverpool.

Get through customs etc...only to find out those idiot fishermen to block the harbour. Ended up waiting 6 and a half hours to get out of Calais. And instead didn't get home til 3am in the morning.

If I was a ferry driver I'd go straight through them :ph34r:

If I was a ferry driver I'd go straight through them :ph34r:

Everyone on our coach was saying that. I wish we could have. But apparently the fishermen had a huge net blocking the harbour. And the ferry was too weak to go through pieces of string...

Well whatever your fetish i have it here. One of them the tape measure probarly wont fit around her, and the tape measure doesnt have millimeters on to measure the the size of the other one; am i am actually worried about her snapping her arm when she tries to pick up the phone

Hmmm, hot asian lass or post op Laurel and Hardy .

I'll stick with what i have i think.

Facebook has annoyed the **** out of me lately. I've had some old school slags adding me. Fine I thought at first, I accepted, but then the first PM I get is "hi u, remember louise from skool, u luk different!” Have I missed something? Am I supposed to have a civil dialogue with a 26 year old woman who writes like a ****? Mind you, she was born in Coventry so that explains a lot - And **** me, but of course I look different. I'm not 15 any more. I’ve moved on, I’ve matured, I’ve lost my virginity to an Arab girl on holiday in Somalia and I’ve smoked so much weed that Snoop Dogg would be proud of me. I’ve lived, I've loved, unlike some people who still expect a 25 year old bloke to look like he did when he was a 15 year old chronic serial masturbator and slut-chaser.

Now **** off Louise, I never liked you in school. You were big mouthed arrogant bitch who would shit one anyone just to fit in with the rest of your high maintenance inner circle. You were a bully who caused some vulnerable pupils into a breakdown. You were an ugly HIV infested slag in Year 10, and you are still an ugly infested slag now. You are deleted.

I've had two other friend request from old school "mates" but I kindly rejected them both.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Facebook has annoyed the **** out of me lately. I've had some old school slags adding me. Fine I thought at first, I accepted, but then the first PM I get is "hi u, remember louise from skool, u luk different!” Have I missed something? Am I supposed to have a civil dialogue with a 26 year old woman who writes like a ****? Mind you, she was born in Coventry so that explains a lot - And **** me, but of course I look different. I'm not 15 any more. I’ve moved on, I’ve matured, I’ve lost my virginity to an Arab girl on holiday in Somalia and I’ve smoked so much weed that Snoop Dogg would be proud of me. I’ve lived, I've loved, unlike some people who still expect a 25 year old bloke to look like he did when he was a 15 year old chronic serial masturbator and slut-chaser.

Now **** off Louise, I never liked you in school. You were big mouthed arrogant bitch who would shit one anyone just to fit in with the rest of your high maintenance inner circle. You were a bully who caused some vulnerable pupils into a breakdown. You were an ugly HIV infested slag in Year 10, and you are still an ugly infested slag now. You are deleted.

I've had two other friend request from old school "mates" but I kindly rejected them both.

stop playing hard to get :)

Solicitors really piss the fuck out of me.

Did they all get their certificates in a bleeding packet of cornflakes? They all have the listening ability of the deaf and the research skills of a lazy student. I have had to sort out the law, precedents and write everything out for my idle fucker.

I swear they are just estate agents in disguise.

Did they all get their certificates in a bleeding packet of cornflakes? They all have the listening ability of the deaf and the research skills of a lazy student. I have had to sort out the law, precedents and write everything out for my idle fucker.

Now don't get me started on those ****ers :frusty:

lol

Post of the year! lol lol lol

When I went to court over my footballl misdemeanour, I had a solicitor from Rich & Carr. The guy clearly had no fucking clue what happened at football matches, treated me like I was a thug and never turned up to the actual trial. He sent an agent who was ever so slightly more inept.

Still charged me £500 mind. Cunt.

Ambulance chasers and anyone in conveyancing are, in my experience, useless.

When I went to court over my footballl misdemeanour, I had a solicitor from Rich & Carr. The guy clearly had no fucking clue what happened at football matches, treated me like I was a thug and never turned up to the actual trial. He sent an agent who was ever so slightly more inept.

We acted as witnesses for a fan who was charged with public order offences at the football. His solicitor was brilliant. Turned out he was a STH as well, so had a good understanding. I was even more impressed when we went to Carrow Road the next season. He was sitting next to us, and spent a good part of the game goading the Norwich fans. :giggle:

God, I had forgotten about this James. Rich and Carr are bastards at the best of times!