Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Solicitors really piss the fuck out of me.

Did they all get their certificates in a bleeding packet of cornflakes? They all have the listening ability of the deaf and the research skills of a lazy student. I have had to sort out the law, precedents and write everything out for my idle fucker.

I swear they are just estate agents in disguise.

Have to agree that some are totally useless, the one we used when we bought our last house totally ignored requests from the sellers solicitors and left me to go and get documents such as the planning permissions from the council. It seems a trained monkey could do conveyancing, motor insurance or personal injury type work and that's what you seem to get most of the time.

Have to agree that some are totally useless, the one we used when we bought our last house totally ignored requests from the sellers solicitors and left me to go and get documents such as the planning permissions from the council. It seems a trained monkey could do conveyancing, motor insurance or personal injury type work and that's what you seem to get most of the time.

I wonder what mine was listening to when I met him on Tuesday - the document bears no relation to anything I said...it's like my life in an alternate universe.

Waiting for parcels to be redelivered. You just know it's not going to come.

Haven't seen the post yet either; I reckon he's done a runner with our Crewe tickets. :angry:

Waiting for parcels to be redelivered. You just know it's not going to come.

Haven't seen the post yet either; I reckon he's done a runner with our Crewe tickets. :angry:

I've just had the same problem (not with Crewe tickets, but with Sarfend). They were sent out on April 8 according to the TO, and still haven't arrived :o

Fortunately the Southend TO were very helpful and we got duplicates.

Has this happened to you before?

I've just had the same problem (not with Crewe tickets, but with Sarfend). They were sent out on April 8 according to the TO, and still haven't arrived :o

Fortunately the Southend TO were very helpful and we got duplicates.

Has this happened to you before?

No it hasn't. The ticket office have forgotten to process my order before, but that was always sorted well in advance of games.

My worst nightmare is some kind of balls up like this, and the game selling out before sending out tickets to me.