Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

A certain BINT in the ticket office giving away tickets in L1 to her FB and his mates, who never usually go to games, for Fridays match when Ive just been told I cant buy my Son an extra ticket in L1 as "its for Season Ticket Holders only" of which I am. RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!!!! :angry:

A certain BINT in the ticket office giving away tickets in L1 to her FB and his mates, who never usually go to games, for Fridays match when Ive just been told I cant buy my Son an extra ticket in L1 as "its for Season Ticket Holders only" of which I am. RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!!!! :angry:

It's a sad fact, but nepotism really does run the world.

Well both have arrived. The tickets are ok. The boots are not. My gears have disintegrated.

My Crewe ticket has not - and my son's ticket for Friday has not been sorted.

I am slightly to the right of extremely fucking pissed off with them. :angry:

Im abit thick.

Whats FB?

Lou, my Mum & sister are allowed to sit in L1 on Friday with my step dad & they usually sit in N.

Hi yeah, sorted it now thanks.... they opened it up later in the week so I got one for my Son next to us yesterday afternoon after queuing a while... thanks anyway :thumbup:

I can't wait till this horrible man flu goes away. It only happens to two or three times a year, so I won't have another one till September.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Getting back to office and finding pissed up tramp lying on ground outside

Don't.....

Do.....

It......

>_<

Whilst not the most crappiest problem in the world, I have put the USB cable for my camera somewhere, and can I find the bugger? Can I heck!

It's really doing my head in now. :angry:

Having to go to work after two weeks off :angry:

i wouldn't know :(

Waiting for parcels to be redelivered. You just know it's not going to come.

Haven't seen the post yet either; I reckon he's done a runner with our Crewe tickets. :angry:

i'm waiting for a set of shock absorbers, i want them forthwith!

At some point yesterday I am imagining this conversation took place:

Bloke A: Right, so what we'll do is take this pannier that we ordered which doesn't match his bike...fix it on...and then remove the latch and put on the one from his old pannier which won't fit.

Bloke B: Don't you think he'll notice that they don't match and it won't open properly?

Bloke A: Sausages to him, he bought a Guzzi so he obviously knows nothing about bikes.

Seriously, it's like you had an accident in a Mazda and they stuck on a wing from a bastard Honda Accord. What went through their fucking tiny minds?

Fucking arsehole bastards. :mad:

Courses like this advertised at the bottom of the page.

Become a painter & decorator the easy way.

Our City & Guilds Painting & Decorating courses cover the topics necessary to become a painter decorator.

Course Duration:

1 to 4 weeks (up to 2 years to complete the course)

I did a 3 year apprenticeship and it was 2 years after that before I considered myself any good. I don't earn anywhere near the £30k they advertise either.

Verified by sodding Visa. Having had to go through the rigmarole of changing my password AGAIN yesterday, I made a note of it. Does that password work? Of course not. It never frigging well does. :@

Verified by sodding Visa. Having had to go through the rigmarole of changing my password AGAIN yesterday, I made a note of it. Does that password work? Of course not. It never frigging well does. :@

I've just excepted the fact that everytime i use that i'm going to have to reset my password, again