Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who moan a lot

Name No. of posts in moaning thread

Corky 291

Lisa 267

Daggers 235

Katy 211

The People's Hero 159

anotherofwalshieswomen 150

Samilktray 115

lildave3 94

Michael The Work Geordie 94

NSLL 87

Championes, Championes Ole Ole Ole!! :scarf::dance:

Hmmm you can use stats to back anything you want up though. For example, most of my posts in here are in reply to someone else's moaning...like now :D

And Corky's accumulated lots of posts from just agreeing with whatever you and Lisa say :whistle:

People who moan a lot

Name No. of posts in moaning thread

Corky 291

Lisa 267

Daggers 235

Katy 211

The People's Hero 159

anotherofwalshieswomen 150

Samilktray 115

lildave3 94

Michael The Work Geordie 94

NSLL 87

Hmmm you can use stats to back anything you want up though. For example, most of my posts in here are in reply to someone else's moaning...like now :D

Ditto.

Thick and rude people grind my gears and I've encountered both today. :@

Seriously, why don't some people bother to teach their offspring some freaking manners?!

Car salesmen. This past week I've looking at cars with my missus and they really are a bunch patronising despicable cunts.

In fact any salesman/woman who just ram information down your throat just to boost their bonuses are a right bunch of tits. I'm sure they are a lovely people outside their jobs but they are right cockends in empty suits to me.

The 'Compare the meerkat.com' advert :@ Fuck off and die, critters. :angry:

It was funny in a cultish (yes, that is what I meant) way for a while, but is now extremely tedious. If I hear anybody say 'simples' followed by a squeak, I'll iron their bollocks.

It was funny in a cultish (yes, that is what I meant) way for a while, but is now extremely tedious. If I hear anybody say 'simples' followed by a squeak, I'll iron their bollocks.

i know this chick that keeps saying it, what do i do??

Yes.

It riles me when people tell me that they like that advert and find it funny.

The most cringy thing about the whole advert is now people are going around saying "simples".

Even stringer was saying it the other day, so jarring. :@

Found out today that I won't be getting two essays back that I handed in before Easter until June. It's all because of moderation, but I would quite like an idea of how I've done in those essays before returning home for the summer. Majorly peeved about that. Especially considering the essays I did in my other two modules will be returned this week. If I've done badly, there will be lots of swearing on this forum come Wednesday.