Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Having to go and do some gardening coz I lied to my Mum and said I'd done it. She's coming over tomorrow. She'll shout at me if it's not done. >_<

Liverpool fans again!!!

Being idiots again so I said to one: name some players who played for Liverpool before 1994. He got 1 - Kenny Dalglish!

He thought that 1 was a good score and I got a bit cocky and said that I could name 100 and so I did! lol

I hate it when my contact lenses dry out.

Yes, this. Absolutely. :yesyes: I hate falling asleep in them and having to peel them from my eyeballs even more though. >_<

I hate it when my contact lenses dry out.
Yes, this. Absolutely. :yesyes: I hate falling asleep in them and having to peel them from my eyeballs even more though. >_<

Have either of you tried the 30 day continuous wear ones? Best thing I ever did, slightly more expensive but good that you don't have to mess about taking them out at night when all you want to do is go to bed.

There you go Hairy, a bit of moany advice for your you there :thumbup:

Have either of you tried the 30 day continuous wear ones? Best thing I ever did, slightly more expensive but good that you don't have to mess about taking them out at night when all you want to do is go to bed.

There you go Hairy, a bit of moany advice for your you there :thumbup:

I tried 30 day ones but couldn't get on with them. I'm on dailys now.

Plenty of the day left for a bit of moaning :thumbup:

Edited by hairy

You've not stubbed your toe or broken a nail? The neighbour's guests not parked over your drive or you've not spilt something?

Still 8 hours to go until the end of the day :thumbup:

Nope, my nails are short anyway as I chew them :blush:, it would be virtually impossible to park across my drive and no, I've spilt nothing. Sorry me old flower.

oooo I want to try these 30 day continuous wear contacts!!

Go for it, I promise you won't feel the need to moan and upset Hairy in the designated moaning thread :thumbup:

Sky Sports news, My God it's shit....

When I come to power I intend to form a breakaway channel for the other 88 football clubs which exist in this country.

And yes Georgie Thomson is coming with me.

lol:D

Sky Sports news, My God it's shit....

When I come to power I intend to form a breakaway channel for the other 88 football clubs which exist in this country.

And yes Georgie Thomson is coming with me.

I actually just entered this thread to air the very same grievance, but couldn't have put it better myself. Weird coincidence. lol

MOT's....why???

Been told I need 3 new tyres despite them sounding fine to me, something else to do with the clutch, again fook all wrong. Here's an idea if I'm unsatisfied with my car, I'll pay for what I want doing not being sent a £330 bill just so I can make journeys to and from work every day.

Wankers.