Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Haha, your distain for me is misplaced. I am nowhere near the being moaner on here.

I feel no distain. I thought you were up for a laugh, I was wrong. Its just you bit when I posted the top ten posters in the thread. We all know the best moaners are men by a mile.

I feel no distain. I thought you were up for a laugh, I was wrong. Its just you bit when I posted the top ten posters in the thread. We all know the best moaners are men by a mile.

Well retracted :thumbup:

Why? :unsure:

Referring to the Jade Goody animation of course...and I'm of the same view really, I'll be honest - and I know you didn't create it, but I think it's maybe a little inappropriate.

I don't find it particularly tasteful either...just my opinion mind.

I'm sure Jack (Lib) will back me up on this.

Referring to the Jade Goody animation of course...and I'm of the same view really, I'll be honest - and I know you didn't create it, but I think it's maybe a little inappropriate.

I don't find it particularly tasteful either...just my opinion mind.

I'm sure Jack (Lib) will back me up on this.

Yeh. It's not just that it's inappropriate, it's just really annoying. :dunno:

the goodbye messages on cash machines that come up after someone has used them. it doesn't let you put your card in and it lasts about 10 seconds. What is the point, no ones going to stand there like "yeh see you later, have a nice evening" take the piss haha

the goodbye messages on cash machines that come up after someone has used them. it doesn't let you put your card in and it lasts about 10 seconds. What is the point, no ones going to stand there like "yeh see you later, have a nice evening" take the piss haha

This. Especially when your EMA hasn't friggin' gone in.

Also, missing the last 12 and having to wait half an hour for a 14, and then having to traipse upstairs with my pissing guitar to listen to chavpricks drown out my MP3 player with their ****ing phones.

I dunno, I have absent-mindedly said 'thank you' to a cash machine before now, as it's politely handed me my money. :blush::doh: