Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

the goodbye messages on cash machines that come up after someone has used them. it doesn't let you put your card in and it lasts about 10 seconds. What is the point, no ones going to stand there like "yeh see you later, have a nice evening" take the piss haha

More cash machine trouble for me today. Nearly had my card blocked because it spent ages to process me pressing the keypad and then a response on the screen . I was like fuckin hell hurry the fuck up.

Edited by FoxForever

DIY SOS. They make a big deal out of using professionals and then they let the electrician do the decorating. Fvcking amateurs, we watch it every week so that my wife can drool over that big nosed tw@t who presents it and every week I have to watch those useless w@nkers fvck up the decorating. :angry:

Edited by Webbo

Melton Road.

Cunts who get on the bus on Melton Road and get off at the next stop.

And then those arseholes who get on at the last stop before town, just to get off in town.

Fuck me.

Shouldnt that just read "lazy people"? lol Know what you mean though its infuriating

the goodbye messages on cash machines that come up after someone has used them. it doesn't let you put your card in and it lasts about 10 seconds. What is the point, no ones going to stand there like "yeh see you later, have a nice evening" take the piss haha

Good shout! As if most people aint fecking slow enough at cash points!! :thumbup:

DIY SOS. They make a big deal out of using professionals and then they let the electrician do the decorating. Fvcking amateurs, we watch it every week so that my wife can drool over that big nosed tw@t who presents it and every week I have to watch those useless w@nkers fvck up the decorating. :angry:

Woman at work's neighbour actually had her house done by this lot a few years back. Within a couple of months they had to re-do most of it coz they rush it so much and made a total bodge job of it. She said it was attrocious and more MDF than youve ever seen in your life.

I prefer Colin and Justin personally lol

Melton Road.

And then those arseholes who get on at the last stop before town, just to get off in town.

Fuck me.

it did used to make me laugh when these lazies got on, back when i lived where i had a bus service!

oi! <_<

people pointing out my (so called) big nose grinds my gears

Melton Road.

****s who get on the bus on Melton Road and get off at the next stop.

fook me.

Happens everywhere, I'm afraid. The other day, one couple got on the bus on Pocklington's Walk, and got off on Charles Street. Even the lazy sods who get the bus from the LRI or opposite the Polar Bear were disgusted.

Melton Road.

Fuck me.

There are like 4 stops within about 10 yards of each other on Loughborough Road going through Bristall. I don't mind if it's old people doing it tbh, fair enough, but it pisses me right off when it's just lazy shits.