Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Self-closing doors, and people who keep on rushing through them despite being asked several times over the last five years not to let the frigging things slam closed.

Newspapers who go undercover to uncover some amazing news that people would take bribes.

A chauffeur was offered £1000 to show 2 business men around and they sat in her limousines....wow.

So what? What are the papers going to do now? Offer bribes to every person in a so called high profile jobs? And then they have the gall to tell the employers 'Now get it right' How can they do this, how on earth can you guard against employing someone who is not susceptible to bribes? Are the papers going to go back after someone new is employed and try and bribe them too? And what if they dont accept it will they increase the bride to 5 or 10 or a 100 grand?.

Now they have ruined someones life for no reason.

Just report the news and stop trying to be the news.

Wankers!

Edited by purpleronnie

The dickheads who broke the paternoster lift at the library, meaning I had to walk up hundreds of flights of stairs to get to the right books.

The dickhead who decided it should rain today.

The dickheads who decided that Banks deserve holidays.

The dickheads who shut Tesco early on a Bank Holidays.

The dickhead who stole my pizza from the freezer.

Myself for getting so annoyed at said dickheads.

Dickheads.