Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When of your dear friends owes you money but you feel like a right knob asking for it, then he claims he has already given me it. Sod the "lol" I originally put, I'm pissed off about this.

Stop the nice guy act Lav, tell him exactly what you'll do to him (& his mother) if he doesn't give you the money.

Stop the nice guy act Lav, tell him exactly what you'll do to him (& his mother) if he doesn't give you the money.

Ha, he's agreed to give me it. He can remember now conveniently.

What grinds my gears is when you press the football by the side of the forums by accident and then you don't know which threads have new posts in. :mad:

Edited by lavrentis

Those fooking Vodafone adverts with a a load of no marks miming to some irritating song. Plus the iPhone adverts, there should be an 'app' to be able to shove it up its own arse!

lol:thumbup:

Neighbours who are fooking always having work done to there house. There is this one house on the street come summer time have to do something to there house wether it be a new conservatory, last year it was an extension, tree surgeons, new tarmac etc

It's not the work that I care about it's the damn noise.

This time of year I want to be able to chill in my garden and soak in the sun without having to hear a chainsaw and constant hammering. So petty but so frustrating. Every fooking year.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Edited by Jehst

Neighbours who are fooking always having work done to there house. There is this one house on the street come summer time have to do something to there house wether it be a new conservatory, last year it was an extension, tree surgeons, new tarmac etc

It's not the work that I care about it's the damn noise.

This time of year I want to be able to chill in my garden and soak in the sun without having to hear a chainsaw and constant hammering. So petty but so frustrating. Every fooking year.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Are you jealous? Is that it? :whistle:

Awful.

Nah I'm not that way inclined, thanks for the offer though. I'm sure he's very nice. :thumbup:

You know what grinds my gears? YOUR HAIR. :angry:

Oh, and Liberussul. That two headed monster that takes being emorific to the next level.

People who unnecessarily use the word "literally". As in, "he fell into a puddle, and his arse was literally wet", or "we literally bust a gut laughing at that spoilt brat losing it in Britain's Got Talent last night".

You either did, or you didn't. >_<

People who unnecessarily use the word "literally". As in, "he fell into a puddle, and his arse was literally wet", or "we literally bust a gut laughing at that spoilt brat losing it in Britain's Got Talent last night".

You either did, or you didn't. >_<

i literally nearly thought of that annoyance

Edited by stez

I don't know whether people have noticed but you know them shows "Top 50 shocks in celebrity lives" shows like that or whatever, there's that same bloke who is in every single one of them, who talks about the people involved in the top 50. I have forgot his name but it's all he bloody does. He sits on his arse, on Top 50 shows taking the piss out of people when I don't even know who is he bloody is. I forget his name but I remember it says hes a comedian. Must be a sh*t one.