Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't know whether people have noticed but you know them shows "Top 50 shocks in celebrity lives" shows like that or whatever, there's that same bloke who is in every single one of them, who talks about the people involved in the top 50. I have forgot his name but it's all he bloody does. He sits on his arse, on Top 50 shows taking the piss out of people when I don't even know who is he bloody is. I forget his name but I remember it says hes a comedian. Must be a sh*t one.

What nationality is he?

Tennis players grunting. Sometimes makes a match unwatchable (unless mute is used)

Safina and Azarenko today are just taking the piss.

I can hit a tennis ball quite hard and remain perfectly silence.

You have now succeeded in life :)

Woah there soldier, I've got to get the ball in yet!! All mine end up in the wall at the back of the court! :giggle:

watching a whole programme, only to miss the concluding 'in a nut shell' comments at the end, because QVC is set to record on freeview+ and the box, simply MUST turn over :angry:

Who in your house watches QVC stez?

Name and shame :giggle:

I know that the wall-to-wall coverage of Big Brother over the next few weeks is really going to grind my gears. I don't care what such-and-such has done in their tawdry past, or what they are going to do after they leave the house or with whom. It's a load of crap full of talentless, fame hungry airheads who will be nothing be fodder for the likes of Heat. Can't stand anything about the programme but unlike most other shit programmes, I won't be able to ignore it will I? Pack of twunts.