Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know that the wall-to-wall coverage of Big Brother over the next few weeks is really going to grind my gears. I don't care what such-and-such has done in their tawdry past, or what they are going to do after they leave the house or with whom. It's a load of crap full of talentless, fame hungry airheads who will be nothing be fodder for the likes of Heat. Can't stand anything about the programme but unlike most other shit programmes, I won't be able to ignore it will I? Pack of twunts.

I will, quite easily! :thumbup: Biggest pile of shite on TV :unsure:

What grinds my gears is people who do like it acting aghast when I say I dont watch it??!! Youd think Id kicked a puppy in front of them ffs.

EDIT YOUR POST PLEASE CORKY.

If he gets wind of this we'll never hear the fucking end of it. Seriously.

I haven't seen the original post but I can guess what it is and I've already told him, if that's what it was.

He's buggered off Foxestalk anyway, his boss has moved to the desk next to him. lol

I haven't seen it yet.

Pulling calf muscles :glare:

Edited, James.

Wow, I was only joking but cheers! Although it looks like it's too late....

I haven't seen the original post but I can guess what it is and I've already told him, if that's what it was.

He's buggered off Foxestalk anyway, his boss has moved to the desk next to him. lol

I haven't seen it yet.

FourFourTwo magazine. Unbelievable.

Thought he'd been a bit quiet lately.

Corky saw Kokopops in Four Four Two magazine. I didn't want him to find out. Fez has already told him.

In various poses. The infamous head in hands at Stoke, and the equally infamous hamster facepaint pic.

"Do you straighten your hair, Sam?"

"No."

"I don't believe you."

Don't ask then, Nobber.

I hate it when people are like that.

Just coz they don't get the answer they want they have to deny your truthful answer anyway :frusty:

Anyone use the roulette machines in betting shops? They are the bane of my fooking life, you get people playing on the damned things for hours on end and you almost have to get out the cattleprod when you wish to close the shop after a 12 hour shift. If I ever catch the bastard who invented them, I will rip out his eyes, urinate in the sockets and feed his eyeballs to the nearest stray dog.