Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who wear club shirts.

People who wear skinny ties.

People who wear t-shirts with 'messages' on them.

People who have poorly fitted/faded jeans.

Sunday league players who wear coloured boots, you're not ronaldo you look stupid.

They should all come to me for advice.

lol Cheer up.

Bloody wing mirror vandals, and middle class ones from leafy West Bridgford in particular

Damn wrong'uns they breed there and no mistake...although I reckon they were just passing through to Ladybay.

Bad Manners

Lip up fatty.

Damn wrong'uns they breed there and no mistake...although I reckon they were just passing through to Ladybay.

Beasts to a man, pissed up rugby or cricket boys I should imagine.

This morning, someone knocked my girlfriend's wing mirror by clipping it, and just drove off.

Clearly not a good time to be a rear view visual aid

General things from walking round town today.

• People that walk slow
  • People that ride bikes through the centre of town
  • Workers who talk to you as soon as you walk in the door of a shop
  • People offering me leaflets on Karma
  • Primark
  • People who walk looking down at the floor and blame you for sending them flying
  • Constant roadworks slowing walking down to snails pace

General things from walking round town today.

• People that walk slow
  • People that ride bikes through the centre of town
  • Workers who talk to you as soon as you walk in the door of a shop

• People offering me leaflets on Karma
  • Primark
  • People who walk looking down at the floor and blame you for sending them flying
  • Constant roadworks slowing walking down to snails pace

Sounds like you need it. :P

People who use fast food drive thrus knowing full well that their car window isn't working, meaning they actually have to make the effort to get out of their car in order to place their order and collect their food. Why not just park up and walk inside you complete douchebags?

In fact, fast food restaurant customers in general are all pricks as far as I'm concerned right now.

Fast food places who don't have the damn menu on the hotplate.

I don't want to wait five frigging weeks just because my dumb wife never learns and always orders a fucking Filet'o'Fish.

People who get arsey because my car window doesn't work.

Fast food places who don't have the damn menu on the hotplate.

I don't want to wait five frigging weeks just because my dumb wife never learns and always orders a fucking Filet'o'Fish.

People who get arsey because my car window doesn't work.

have you had a romantic evening out?

People who use fast food drive thrus knowing full well that their car window isn't working, meaning they actually have to make the effort to get out of their car in order to place their order and collect their food. Why not just park up and walk inside you complete douchebags?

In fact, fast food restaurant customers in general are all pricks as far as I'm concerned right now.

The worst is when you turn up to one of those drive thrus with a full car and people start changing there order half way through at the speaker and you just know the order is going to be messed up.

Those speaker things can be fooking annoying when they can hardly hear you or your still deciding what you want and there rushing you.

Also when you order something from a drive thru only to drive out and the drink is always wrong. So you end up going inside anyway to correct it. I swear the amount of times ive ordered a banana milkshake and

got vanilla.

:sweating: