Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Being taxed 50p a month for the greater good of the BT network.

**** 'em. They make enough money to pay for the up grade of the network. The shareholders will just have to expect less this year. Hang on, the government still hold the controlling share in BT. Its their profits they're protecting by taxing me! Wankers!

Dont get me wrong. I would be happy to pay extra for a ADSL24 exchange but to be taxed for it is bollox!

People offering to see you on the anniversary of your fathers death only to then say they can't make it cos it is 'tricky'.

I've got Leffe, a bottle of gin and a case of lager - you're welcome over in Brum

We're putting the film on in five minutes, when the pizza comes, so hurry...

British Gas are a fucking disgrace.

Every fooking time they come to fix something they leave a new fault. I went weeks in Februrary without hot water because of their ineptitude and now we call them in with a minor problem of inconsistent heat through the taps (not fun when you're in the shower) and they leave us with no hot water at all.

Dear Christ.

Every fooking time they come to fix something they leave a new fault. I went weeks in Februrary without hot water because of their ineptitude and now we call them in with a minor problem of inconsistent heat through the taps (not fun when you're in the shower) and they leave us with no hot water at all.

Dear Christ.

Blame the Scow - gerrim!

Dear Christ.

well at least the temperature is now consistent, jeez!

My laptop was fvcked this morning so had to watch the box for a few hours and caught a bit of bb where he was drooling over the Irish bint :sick:

Nbeen doing that for quite a while now. It's like all he does. And cries when other guys chat to her.

She is kinda worth drooling over her though :P